Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6) Bloodrose discussion

Who else wanted Ren to live ??

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I love Ren i wanted him to stay with Calla .I didnt want him to died i was sad but not because i wanted him to be with calla but because he was one of my favorite characters

Stephanie I wanted Ren to live! I love Ren and think he should have ended up with Calla, Shay just did not appeal to me at all.

Vixen I wanted Ren to live! I literally cried when he died! :( I was angry too! I think that he should have ended up with Calla. I agree with Stephanie, Shay didn't appeal to me either. I mean he should have just remained human or whatever he was. Ren should have stayed with Calla as it would have been from the beginning. And on Shay's part, I don't think it was fair that he had to turn all wolf right when he rescued his parents and what not. Also Ren was better because he was an alpha just like Calla and they were like born the same day literally MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!! and Shay just came and messed it up. I don't care that he was all "I feel more comfortable in wolf form than human" or "I'm an alpha too..."

NO! Bottom line he should have stayed human! And Ren should have been with Calla! T_T

Rachel UUUUUUUGGGGGGG......!!!!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE JEEZ, WHAT WAS THE POINT I WAS SOOO DEVESTATED!!!! HOW DO YOU DO A CRYING SMILEY FACE!?

Sydney I was jumping with joy when he died. He was horrible to Calla and Shay. He was willing to break her for crying out loud!!! Who the heck does he think he is!!! I love Shay and everytime I talk about Ren I explained he died and can't stop grinning like an idiot. TEAM SHAY!!!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica TEAM REN! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "I love Ren i wanted him to stay with Calla .I didnt want him to died i was sad but not because i wanted him to be with calla but because he was one of my favorite characters"

i really wanted him to live the other guy he sucks but i don't like how they turn into wolves in the end

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood :'( is how u make a crying face Rachle. i still have nothing for this one ahhh

Rachel LoL thanks

message 11: by Sheyenne (last edited Jun 13, 2012 10:57AM) (new) - added it

Sheyenne I was so MAD when they killed of Ren my absolute FAVORITE male character grrrr >:( I'm going to write my own freaking book and he and Calla are going to end up together like they were supposed too and Shay is going to "accidently" fall of a cliff mwhahaha >:P

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood np. hahaha ill be sure to read it when u do it Sheyenne

Rachel LoL I would read that! Even though I liked Ren, I also liked Shay! I really didn't care who she ended up with.

message 14: by Ceia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ceia I was so upset when he got killed. I think he and Calla are perfect for each other

message 15: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo When Ren Died I went freakin mad. LITERALLY! I had a mental breakdown in summer camp. The guidance office is not fun.

message 17: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara I think that Shayshould've died and Ren lived to be with Calla. Also the way she killed him off is so pathetic, because it was just one simple mistake. I'm so for Ren. I had a meltdown when he died.

message 18: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee I wanted him to live. Cried like a baby when he died

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood ohmygosh!!! i hate to say it, but if i keep readint these posts i might swich sides!!

message 20: by Susu (last edited Jun 23, 2012 07:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Susu OMG I LOVED Ren ! When i read it i had to read it over and over again to make sure i wasn't seeing things. I didnt want to finish readin after i found that out ..

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Su-Su wrote: "OMG I LOVED Ren ! When i read it i had to read it over and over again to make sure i wasn't seeing things. I didnt want to finish readin after i found that out .."
really i read it three times just to make sure to , did you finish the book because it was good except the part when Ren died

Christina No joke... I literally balled when Ren died. I was in the car late, and my mom was driving... I started crying she thought i had hurt myself or something. She even pulled over to the side of the road! I love Ren! Team Ren 4ever!!!

message 23: by Rahel (new) - rated it 1 star

Rahel Abraham who wanted him to die should be the question

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Rachelwrote:who wanted him to die should be the question

i have no conment for that one

message 25: by Krishma (new)

Krishma his death was written terribly. it did not do him justice. Creamer could have at least made it so that he sacrificed his life for calla (even though she doesn't deserve it) for her "happines". She should have given him a hero's death. The ending SUCKED!

message 26: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jul 04, 2012 09:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaitlyn REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a strong hate for Shay....I cried for hours! full blown meltdown. complete with fist slamming and book chucking.

message 27: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jul 04, 2012 09:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaitlyn Sheyenne Tallyn-Goodfellow;) wrote: "I was so MAD when they killed of Ren my absolute FAVORITE male character grrrr >:( I'm going to write my own freaking book and he and Calla are going to end up together like they were supposed too ..."

lol made my day! after Ren died I hoped that at least Shay would die closing the gate or not become a wolf. Wish he HAD fallen off a cliff......

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

NO JUSTICE FOR REN WHATSOEVER!

Sarah team Ren!!!

message 30: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I have to admit I was so pissed off with the whole thing I'm like screw it I'll change this ending so I went into a word document and began rewriting it. The it should have been with Shay out of the picture and Calla and Ren together. The best part of this was I killed of Shay.
I do, however, give the most high recommendation for Andrea's writing. The text is so good and full of life. I can honestly tell that when I finished the book I was in tears. I absolutely loved Ren. I had no interest in Shay. I also promise you this when I reread Nightshade I will stop right before all hell breaks loose and Calla helps Shay escape and I will go into my draft and read that. I wish the ending could have been different in the end, but at least she ended it. I can't say I'm pleased with the book, but oh well I know if Calla had just left Shay, Ren would still be alive. So yes, I will forever blame Calla for killing Ren even though it was her who actually killed him.

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Sheyenne Tallyn-Goodfellow;) wrote: "I was so MAD when they killed of Ren my absolute FAVORITE male character grrrr >:( I'm going to write my own freaking book and he and Calla are going to end up together like they were supposed too ..."

I totally agree i have already done the rewriting thing. Trust me it eases the pain. I just finished the series last monday and I have to tell you to write your own ending I can't even look at the other two books because I know Ren will die.

Kasey Well i loved both Shay and Ren but in the third book i fell in love with Ren just that bit more

Bryan Me !! I didn't think that he deserved to die, in the 1st book I think that he really is an ass but as the story goes on up to the third book you can really tell that he's sincere with his feeling for Calla. And I think the two of them would make a great couple -_-

message 34: by Lola (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lola When the author made Ren die, it was the author's easy way out
#GET MORE CREATIVE

message 35: by T (new) - rated it 5 stars

T I did. I thought it would have been so much better for the story. The author wrote Ren's character as more 'Alpha' from the beginning, much more so than Shay's character. And let's face it, Shay was a whiny git. He may have been 'the one', but to me, he will always be 'the one' who should have died instead of Ren.

message 36: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Ren was my favorite character. Seriously. Shay was my least favorite character. Actually. No joke. He's so boring and lame, how could Calla have ever fallen for him. HOW. AW POOR REN.