Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

First Level > Theater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Its movies are black and white, and there's an old style projector. (:

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond sat in one of the seats. A movie wasn't playing yet, which was fine. It would probably be horrible anyway. Be hated black and white movies. He was a colorful person, so they tended to bore him. Ray glanced around, seeing he was alone for the moment. He nodded and leaned back in his chair.

message 3: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond didn't notice the girl and just stayed where he was. He yawned softly, and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to the ballroom at the moment. Maybe later. Death didn't scare him much, so he was fine.

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond opened his eyes and turned. He saw a girl. Amazing. Every time he's alone, they seem to pop up. He smiled,"Hello." be then closed his eyes again. The projector started and movie played. He didn't open his eyes, since he would be bored anyway.

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond sighed,"I don't like black and white movies. They bore me, so I choose not to watch them. You, I don't know you so I can't judge." He shrugged and yawned. Ray leaned back, yawning.

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond shrugged and kept his eyes closed. He didn't talk to her and just didn't talk. He was bored and not in the mood to be nice anymore. He yawned softly and sighed.

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond said,"My name is Raymond. Most people call me Ray, though." He ignored the movie playing. It was an old silent movie. No talking and little music playing. It was utterly boring to him.

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond smiled,"Your have a beautiful name." age finally opened his eyes and looked at her. He though for a second,"I'll called you Andria." He fixed his mask and then rested his feet up on the back of the seat in front of him.

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Ray nodded,"Good." He noticed her blush but didn't say anything about it. He just closed his eyes and leaned back again. God, he just wish the night was over. It was so boring. The music sucked, most girls were either depressed or stuck up, and it was very boring to him.

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond listened to her and sighed. He opened his eyes and asked her,"Are you depressed and/ or heartbroken because a guy you like is dancing with some other girl?" He looked at her. Wondering what her answer would be.

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I've talked to about three girls tonight. All sad and depressed. A guy ditched them, no guys talk to them, and one just didn't care. I helped two of them. The first girl didn't want to talk. The whole self pity thing for girls is getting old to me. I'll help, but if all girls are either depressed ot stuck up then I'd rather disappear." He said truthfully.

*Mrs. Brightside* Hunter wasn't surprised to find himself wandering to the theater. He's went to, like, five different locations, and only talked to one girl - person - so far. He didn't know that this experience could also be depressing. Sure, he didn't really like talking to a lot of people, but come on! Not to sound cocky or anything, but he knew that he was a good-looking guy. So, why wasn't anyone talking to him. He knew he was being paranoid, because he began to wonder if they were actually ignoring him. Shit. Hopefully no one knew him and was spreading rumors.

Anyway, he was in the dumb theater. A black and white movie was on, and he snorted a chuckle. Of course. He took a seat at the very top, leaning back with a muffled sigh. He saw that he wasn't alone, but didn't bother mentioning his presence. They'd just go back to talking to each other. Ignoring him. Okay, he sounded doleful. He shook his head, leaning forward. He rested his elbow on his thigh, cradling his chin in the palm of his hand as he silently stared a the screen. He was watching it, but not really comprehending what was going on.

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Raymond sighed,"That's bad. I'm sorry they did that. At least you know who isn't right for you now." He shrugged and leaned back. He didn't mind depressed type girls too much but right now it was very annoying. Those type of girls just made him angry now.

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Ray said,"Sure. Why not." He got up and looked down at her. He smiled at her,"Need help?" He looked at her dress trying not to laugh. He did like her somewhat. At least she wasn't crying over a guy

message 15: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia had finally built up the courage to enter the building, instead of roaming around the property. She was starting to think she would end up alone. The only person she had talked to was that boy on the path...and she had practically told him to go away and find another date. She sighed, shaking her head. What was a girl to do at a Masquerade ball if she couldn't dance?

She wandered away from the music, exploring the many different hallways that were brightly lit with sparkling chandeliers, and was surprised to find herself in a movie theater. Of course she should have suspected it...it was old time after all.

Lucia walked in with interest, eyes reflecting the black and white screen. She glanced around the room, out of habit-seeing if she was alone in such a large place. Her eyes widened when she saw a dark figure a couple sits over. "Whoops. Sorry.." she mumbled, shuffling backwards. "I didn't mean to interrupt your movie."

*Mrs. Brightside* Hunter was...for a lack of a better word, bored. Extremely bored. Oh, the movie might as well have been in another language! He couldn't brin himself to actually watch it, and looked around the theater again. Huh, no wonder it was basically empty. That should have been his hint to keep walking by instead of coming inside. Oh well. The only reason he was still sitting there is because he didn't know where to go next. As a matter of fact, this whole masquerade thing was becoming dull to him. He was pretty sure he'd "disappear", because of his oh-so-excited attitude.

Not paying attention, he didn't notice a girl by him. It was only when he heard a quiet mumble he finally looked over, caught by surprise. "I'm sorry?" He raised a curious eyebrow, doubting she could see. He saw the outline of her dress, and was pretty sure that it was pretty. "I don't mind if you sit down by me...?" he guessed, trying to figure out what she had asked. He felt kind of bad for not paying attention to what she had said.

message 17: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia hesitated, a look of confusion crossing her features. "Uhm, okay." she replied. She sat a couple seats away, a respectable distance since she didn't know the guy-or what she assumed to be a guy. It was hard to see with the lack of light. She was only sitting for a moment before she kicked off her shoes, they were getting way to uncomfortable to keep. She also put her feet on the chair in front of her, relaxing back into the cushion. It was nice to sit down.

She glanced over at the boy, biting her lip. "I hope your not judging me for being so unlady-like or something. But you really don't know how it feels to wear such uncomfortable shoes with an annoying strapless dress. Its tight in all the wrong places." she said, cheeks flushing with scarlet.

message 18: by Jmart (last edited Jun 11, 2012 06:36PM) (new)

Jmart "Are mad about that?" When they came to the door he assume they will go in so he opens the door for her. "Or are you ok about it?" He lean against the door keeping it open for her. It was dark in the theater and up in front screen was playing a old black and white movie.

message 19: by Jmart (last edited Jun 11, 2012 06:45PM) (new)

Jmart "Do have any question for me?" He ask politely and climb over the the seat. Then slide in place next to her. "Hmm i wonder if they serve popcorn in here?" He wonder out loud then look around. He never understood black and white movies nor why people watch them and say how amazing they are.

message 20: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek look at Eliza for a moment before answering. "I`m 18." He told her truthfully, he knew what kind of thoughts could be running through her head. Being 18 means many things like your waited to the last minute. Or maybe you came back the second time because you didn`t find your wife when went to the party the first time.

*Mrs. Brightside* Hunter watched as she sat down - a few seats away, he noticed - before returning his gaze to the movie. Out of the corner of his eye, though, he saw her doing something. Curiosity got the best of him, and he looked over at her once again. Seeing her feet up on the seat in front of her, he chuckled without thinking. It was funny to see a girl doing that.

"Me? Thinking you're not acting like a lady? Pfft." He waved his hand in the air, as if waving the idea away. "I like it. It shows me that you're not afraid to be yourself around a guy." He let out an amused chuckle again, wondering where these places were. "Ah, the things girls go through to look...presentable," he finished with a shrug, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm Hunter, by the way." Following her lead, he kicked his shoes off as well. He put them on the seat in front of him, relaxed. Why didn't he think of this earlier?

message 22: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Luce looked to her left, distracted by the other people coming into the theater. She smoothed out her dress, taking comfort in the fact that it was floor length, so it hadn't hiked up past her knees when she put her feet up. None the less, she pushed it back so it was appropriate. "I actually don't talk to many people...but I thought I should make the effort. Although it isn't much. I didn't do anything with my hair, and the dress practically wears itself." she said, brushing away a piece of blonde hair that had fallen into her eyes.

"But hey, I'm not dead yet right?" she laughed, a soft breathless sound. She had never talked so much in her life at one time. "I'm Lucia."

message 23: by Jmart (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:37PM) (new)

Jmart Derek could see that she was deciding what to say or not to say. "I didn`t want to come either." He told her and up at the screen. "Were you force to come here by your parents?" He ask. glancing over at her.

message 24: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "My parents to and they try to force me to go when i was 17 and i was but then seeing how much they wanted me to go I decided to not just to annoy them." He told her then shrugs a little. "Wouldn`t make a different. . I don`t like going to big party like this."

*Mrs. Brightside* "No, you're not," Hunter agreed. "Well, nice to meet you, Lucia." For once, Hunter was being honest. She didn't demand his attention like some girls would, and she seemed very chill and comfortable. He didn't believe her when she said she didn't talk much, wondering why that would be. "So, what do you think of this movie so far?" He tried to hide a smile, really wanting to know what she thought of it.

He heard people in the theater, but didn't pay them any attention. They weren't actually bothering him, so he was fine. He settled his hands in his lap, continuing to look at her.

message 26: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Wow you parents must be strict. . . so are you a nice girl for it or are you a bad one?" He ask with a little smirk. Most kids with strict parents were usually rebelled ones who goes crazy once they are out from the very watch full eyes of their parents.

message 27: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia glanced over at him, surprised to find him staring at her. She was glad the room was dark, being she was for sure blushing. Why was he even looking at her? There were so many other girls here he could have been talking to. The only reason he was probably talking to her was she had basically forced him too. "I uhmm.." she hesitated, looking back to the screen. Pointedly averting her gaze.
"I haven't really been watching it." she said, laughing again quietly. "I really just wanted somewhere to sit where people wouldn't pour punch on me...it hasn't happened yet, but I'm not ruling it out."

message 28: by Jmart (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

Jmart "Then we are two peas in one pod I never once listen to my parents either." Derek smile at her even though personally she look like someone who listen to her parents all the time. "Are you only child or you have annoying siblings?"

*Mrs. Brightside* Hunter watched her struggle for an answer, clasping his hands together. "Ah, don't worry. I've been watching it for about ten minutes, and I still don't know what's going on." When she mentioned someone pouring a drink on her, he widened his eyes. Whoa. On her? She didn't seem like the person to deserve such a thing. He exhaled the breath he didn't even realize he's been holding, shaking his head. "Wow, I hope that doesn't happen. It sucks to see a beautiful girl in a ruined dress," he explained smoothly, returning his gaze to the movie as he spoke. He let a few moments of silence pass before asking, "How old are you?" She could either be seventeen or eighteen, and it really didn't matter. He just wanted to know.

message 30: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Two actually, one very annoying older brother and a equally annoying little sister but not as bad as my brother." He mumble bitterly, he would have told her he wanted his older brother dead but he thought better of it. Derek hated his brother and his brother acted the same way when they were alone but with his parents he act like he love him.

message 31: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "My brother is around maybe 23 and my baby sister is 10." He told her and went back to staring at the screen showing this women walking her dog and about to step in to a puddle without noticing. He personally hope she does slip.

message 32: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "I think its suppose to be like that. To see if your actually watching the film." He told her before he laughs when a man slips and fall over an chair. "Since it is an black and white film people tends not to pay any attention to it. So what would it matter if it had a clear plot if nobody is going to watch it."

message 33: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Good question. . maybe because this is a theater and something has to be playing at all times?" He offer her that as an answer. "I personally like watching people fall over random items." He told her truthfully and look over at her.

message 34: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia smirked at the compliment. He must have thought he was so smooth. She rolled her eyes, but wasn't irritated. More like amused. "How do you know I'm pretty? I'm wearing a mask...and its so dark in here."

She mimicked his posture and stared at the TV screen, after a couple of seconds she sunk farther into her chair, smiling. "I'm eighteen." she said slowly, hesitating. Why did it matter? "I didn't want to go to the Masquerade when I was seventeen because I didn't think I was ready." she laughed humorlessly, "Nothing has really changed."

She turned to look at him, which was hard with the light, but she was grinning.

*Mrs. Brightside* Hunter thought about it, then shrugged. "I don't know...from what I can see, and hear, you do sound pretty. But hey, if you want to argue, go for it." When she said her age, he nodded. "I am, too." He frowned slightly, not expecting her to say that. He thought nearly all girls liked these type of things; dressing up in gowns, doing their hair nicely...all of that. He didn't mind her answer, though, since he kind of had the same feelings. Like, he just didn't want to go.

Seeing her smile at him, he felt the strange need to smile back. Be shook his head, sitting up completely straight. "Let's go somewhere else--with more light," he said with a smirk, bending over to tie his shoes on. Once he finished, he stood up, waiting for her.

message 36: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia sighed. She was in no honest hurry to put her shoes back on. "Do we have to?" she asked, sinking farther down on the chair. Now she wore a playful smile. "I really do like it in here...no reason to leave-I mean unless you want to see what I look like. But I don't see how that could possibly matter...right?" she added, laughing lightly. Her tone questioning him.

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh. How did she know? "Okay, you caught me." Hunter shot her a charming smile, shrugging his shoulder in a 'what-can-I-say?' way. "But we don't have to if you don't want to... If there's anything I've learned, it's to always listen to the girl." He shivered at what could happen if he didn't. Screaming. Crying. Just...unnecessary drama he really didn't want to deal with - ever.

message 38: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

*Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Oh. How did she know? "Okay, you caught me." Hunter shot her a charming smile, shrugging his shoulder in a 'what-can-I-say?' way. "But we don't have to if you don't want to... If there's anything I..."

Lucia smiled, "Mhm...Smart boy." She watched him, and her resolve wavered. What was the difference between this room and any other? Only that he'd be able to see every time her face flushed in embarrassment. She wasn't so sure it was worth it. Yet again, she's have just as much sight as him, and curiosity was starting to get the best of her. "Alright. Depends. Where do you want to go?"

*Mrs. Brightside* Hunter thought about it for a second - literally - before saying, "Eh, I don't care. I'll let the lady choose," he decided. He put his hands in his slacks pockets, looking down at her. He was standing, after all. He looked around to make sure he wasn't blocking someone's view of the screen, even though he would be helping them out, and didn't move when he didn't see anyone. Since he hasn't explored the whole place yet, he really didn't know where to go. Maybe she already had a favorite spot.

message 40: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Luce rolled her eyes. She felt like those kids on TV. What do you want to do? I don't know...what do you want to do? I dunno. What do you wanna' do? She sat up in her chair, dropping her feet, slipping on her heels. When she stood up, she was only half a foot shorter than Hunter. (Thanks to the heels of course) "I would say we dance, but I'm terrible, so I'd rather not put either of us through that. The Library is my next choice." she took a step back, giving him a flirty smile, "Sound good?"

message 41: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Maddie wrote: ""I guess so." Eliza shrugged, since it seemed like as good of an explanation as any. "I guess i just don't see the entertainment value in it, then." She said. She had really never been a huge fan o..."

"What`s your favorite thing to do, Eliza?" Derek ask her as he stretch out and pop his joints. Also an bad habit of his, some people really hate the sound of his popping anything. His mother always told him that its going to do bad things to him when he`s old or something like that.

*Mrs. Brightside* ((Haha. I posted Wynter in the library topic(;))

Hunter smirked. "Are you sure? I'm not the best dancer myself, but you can't leave this masquerade without dancing...," he protested. He shook his head, not wanting to argue. She chose the library. "But the library sounds...fine." Sure didn't sound that fun, but maybe it will be with Lucia. He offered her his arm to hold, shrugging one of his shoulders. He wouldn't mind having a girl on his arm. Besides, this way, they were guaranteed to stay together. "I haven't even seen a library," he explained, his excuse not-so-great, but maybe it worked.

message 43: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia looked at him, skeptical. "I have danced already. First I fell on the guy, second time I fell backwards to the ground." she laughed humorlessly, "It was fun. I can't wait to dance again." Lucia took his arm, looking towards the screen one last time before leaving. "We don't have to go to the library...its just full of love seats and chandeliers, and books of course. If you have any better ideas, I'd love to hear them."

message 44: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "I like to hang out with my friends and people I`m conformable with." When caught her flinching at the sound his body made he decided not to crack his knuckles. "Sorry its an habit of my. . "

*Mrs. Brightside* Ouch. Hunter stared at her, at a lost for words the first time that night. Okay, dancing with her was crossed off his list, unfortunately. He kind of wanted to see her fall, though; maybe someone could have caught her. He thought about where to go again. "Have you been outside?" he asked, looking down at her as he led them out of the theater. He didn't look at the screen again, knowing he wasn't missing anything.

message 46: by Jmart (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

Jmart "Listen to music. What about you? What kind of music do you listen to?" He hope that she has the same taste in music like his but he doubt it. She look like she might be in pop or maybe country.

message 47: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Rock, heavy metal, and screamo. Doesn`t mean i don`t like any other music I just listen that those more. Except country I hate it and my baby sister plays it when I refuse to get out of bed when its my day off work." He smile a little remember when her sister actually lock his bedroom door as she plays country from somewhere in his room. He had to climb out the window to get away from the sound.

message 48: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek laughs. "That when she in her good mood but when she angry and tick off she like the devil himself. Molly snap out her angry at anyone like an whip and bite people head off. seen it happen before and i was trembling in fear even though i wasn`t one she was be-heading."

message 49: by Jmart (last edited Jun 12, 2012 08:12PM) (new)

Jmart "They should meet maybe you can threaten to release my sister on them when they annoy you." Derek offer. "I just need a leash and something to distract her and we good to go." Molly was only 10 and he could tell she would be a man eater.

message 50: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "She probably be sweet to you she always wanted a older sister an or baby sister. so you would be safe from her wrath." Derek sat up in his seat, the movie ended and the theater started to light up. "Want to go some where else Eliza?"

« previous 1 3