Gay Science Fiction discussion

Marked Yours (Sentries #1)
This topic is about Marked Yours
Introductions > Elizabeth Noble

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Noble | 19 comments Hello, all!

I joined a week or so ago and finally have been able to sit down and say hello. Sorry about that.

I am a huge scifi fan, and not just the outer space kind, though I'm a trekkie, I'll admit it.

Probably 90% of what I write is scifi of some sort, often with a heavy dose of paranormal.

I have four books out with Dreamspinner Press, three are in the same series, with another series in the works as well as a couple of stand alones.

This looks like a fun group, I'm glad to have joined.

Elizabeth

message 2: by Carole-Ann (new) - added it

Carole-Ann (blueopal) | 26 comments Hi Elizabeth! I've read 2 of the 3-part series (am I sucking-up here, or what!?) but I thoroughly enjoyed them! and looking forward to picking up Chained Hearts very soon!!

Hugs :)

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Jun 10, 2012 09:59AM) (new) - added it

Elizabeth Noble | 19 comments LOL...that's really sweet of you to say! Not sucking up at all. I'm glad you enjoyed them and I hope you like Hearts. I have three more planned in the series.

message 4: by Carole-Ann (new) - added it

Carole-Ann (blueopal) | 26 comments I'm SURE I'll like Hearts...and wow, MORE....what can I say? :)

message 5: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Noble | 19 comments Yep, I'm working on book 4, Collared Souls now.

message 6: by Carole-Ann (new) - added it

Carole-Ann (blueopal) | 26 comments *swoon* :)

message 7: by Charming, Order theorist (new)

Charming (charming_euphemism) | 787 comments Mod
Hi Elizabeth! I haven't read any of your books, but Carole-Ann is making a persuasive case!

Would you please add your books to our shelves? I could do it for you but they probably wouldn't end up on the correct sub-shelves. Instructions here:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

message 8: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Noble | 19 comments Added! Thanks for the instructions, I think I got it right.

message 9: by Charming, Order theorist (new)

Charming (charming_euphemism) | 787 comments Mod
Elizabeth wrote: "Added! Thanks for the instructions, I think I got it right."

Yep; there they are. We have some apocalypse fans here, so this should make them happy.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Noble | 19 comments The very kind HC Brown has given me some time on her blog today! Come join us....

http://hcbrownauthoroferoticromance.b...