Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) Fifty Shades Freed question

What's next?!
Veronicakh Veronicakh Jun 10, 2012 05:13AM
Oh my heavens, beautiful ending. Wouldn't you love to see the next book written from Christian's mindset?

that's the trend lately isn't it? that authors then decide to write a short story from the other main character's perspective. Stephanie Meyer did it for Twilight with Midnight Sun, and a few others have done it.

i like that idea - we don't get into his head in the series as i would have liked :) i'd be down to read another story on him. the series really was a great love story even if you take out all the S&M

Mochaspresso (last edited Jun 20, 2012 07:43PM ) Jun 20, 2012 07:42PM   0 votes
I wouldn't mind reading from Christian's POV either. She could also include a chapter or two from Taylor's POV, too.

I would like to know what happens to Mia and Ethan.

deleted member Jun 13, 2012 09:06AM   0 votes
OMG Hell yes

I think that it would be another good set of books from his POV!!

Christian, Christian, Christian !!!!!
I would love to know what he is thinking...
I love the small part at the end where it is Christian's POV how every other word was a curse word !! lmao. Made me laugh.

I wouldn't mind reading about Kate and Elliot's relationship.

I wouldn't mind more of Ana and Christian... only if Ana stops with 'Oh my....' shit. But I don't think there will be anymore 'exciting' issues. Hmmm maybe Mia and Ethan... even though to me it doesn't seem rather interesting, but I am curious.

LINDA (last edited Jun 25, 2012 06:42AM ) Jun 25, 2012 06:40AM   0 votes
Yes a book from Christian's POV would be nice, but a continuation of their Love Story would be nice also. I feel Ms. James rushed the book abruptly in the end and then quickly added a few pages for a continuation to kind of give us a feel of what was happening.
I would like to hear more about Ana and Christian's life after child and also more on Elliot and Kate and the other characters as well.
This was a wonderful Love Story and I am sure many marriages have been romantically rekindled because of this book. We are so into everyday life that we sometimes forget to take time to romance one another in marriage. Thank you Ms. James....I look forward to reading many more of your books in the future, as well as seeing the Movie : )

Also Christians POV... I rather enjoy his POV stories :)

Yes I would love another book in Christian's POV!!!

Yes, Christian has a brilliant mind.

Yes, EL James should write all 3 books again from Christians point of view. I really hope she does!!!

The part from Christian's POV was surprisingly good. James was good at talking as a male.

No, no, no! Not unless Ms James does it right.

Karima I agree with you. I'm afraid it would only hurt the story. ...more
Aug 03, 2012 12:19PM · flag

absolutely... =)

I think she will write them again. and she should also add and extra book with the life prior ana!!! that would be a fun read.

Jacquita I would love to see a prequel too!
Jul 31, 2012 12:03PM · flag