Writers Wanted!!! discussion

First story review The Bard Buissness

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:07PM) (new)

Kat (aliceinlove) | 32 comments Mod
Hi Frank my review of the first chapter 1 is on the story. What i was wondering was are all of the sections titled "Chapter 1" part of chapter 1 or are they rewrites of the origional first chapter?

Everyone else this story is a very good at the start Read and Review!!

message 2: by Frank (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:07PM) (new)

Frank (BARD) | 9 comments Hi, Thank you for the review.

This was the first thing I have posted here and I have to confess, an error in the learning curve. For some reason when I posted ch 1 it came up four times. It has not allowed me to delete the extra. Because of this I was not able to post the prolouge. Not the best at computer controls here...

To answer your question, the prolouge actually takes place on Earth. It is a place unknown to almost all who are born to the Bard world-which is described in the following chapters. I wanted to create a familiarity with my hero before revealing his 'alien' status as it could (IMO) color the first impression.

~Frank

message 3: by Frank (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Frank (BARD) | 9 comments No all the ch 1 are the exact same thing-not rewrites. As I said, for some reason it posted 4 times and will not allow me to delete the extras. When I try I get an error page.

Glad you liked it.

~Frank

message 4: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Ahhh ok then. If you want to take the long route to fixing it then you can click on the title of the story, edit, then delete writing and start all over if you really want to. Although i've done that before and i can't tell you why it won't let you delete them.

message 5: by Kevin (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

Kevin | 5 comments How do you put a review on something you read?

message 6: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

when you scroll down to the bottom of the page it says vote hit that button then you can add your review and if you wanna take back your vote then you just hit it again