SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive: Past Team Challenges > RSVP for BINGO by TODAY (Thurs, 14 June)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments A BSB R5 Event is now open for all players!
Please RSVP no later than Thurs, 14 June.

Sign-up Verification ~ Is your name listed HERE ?

→ If it is ... Please RSVP to the event as directed below.

→ If it is not... Sign-up in this thread, letting us know if you would like to play or be put on the stand-by list. THEN, RSVP to the event, as directed below.

RSVP OPTIONS:
If you want to play, please RSVP "YES", then charge up your eReaders and/or dust off your book shelves.

If you have changed your mind and do not want to play, please RSVP "NO", then you will be removed from the player list.

If you would like to be on the stand-by list, please RSVP "MAYBE", then you will be contacted if a player drops out or fails to check-in weekly during the game.

OF NOTE:
❉ Your event RSVP will take the place of my personal PM.
This will be your official RSVP for R5.

❉ If you signed up to play, but are now feeling uncertain or have questions, please send me a PM and we can chat. Do not RSVP "MAYBE" b/c you will be put on the stand-by list.

❉ Players are requested to RSVP by 6/14 so that I have time to shuffle players for teams, create team threads, and team BINGO cards. I appreciate your speedy response. The quicker everyone RSVPs, the quicker we can all find out what team we're on and start chatting with our teammates.

❉ Once your RSVP is received, I will post an ❉ next to your name on the sign-up sheet.

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) | 2883 comments Yes!

message 3: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments Oh I sent you a PM, Steph! Are we supposed to RVSP here in this thread or will get an invite to an event?

You know I'm in anyhow. ;)

message 4: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments The "Event" has been linked in the post. Here:
http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/4...

message 5: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments Thanks, Midu! I, of course, didn't see that first line in the post. :)

message 6: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) | 2883 comments Oh I missed that. Thanks.

message 7: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments yeah, took me a while too hehehe

message 8: by Breann (new)

Breann YES!

message 9: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Brean, use the link I reposted above!

message 10: by Breann (new)

Breann Just checking that you were all paying attention! :)

message 11: by Breann (new)

Breann Thanks, Midu!

message 12: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments hehehehe we are!

message 13: by ~Leslie~ (new)

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) | 1224 comments Do I have to RSVP? I'm ready to play.

message 14: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3552 comments Thx Midu, I totally missed it too. Do you know if Vi is going to play?

message 15: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Not yet, I was thinking the same thing. Will miss her, if she doesn't!

message 16: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Leslie,please use the link I reposted to RSVP

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily | 109 comments where do i rsvp?

message 18: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments use the link in post#4

message 19: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments Sorry, guys, didn't get any notifications from GR about posts on this thread.

Thanks, Midu, for guiding everyone along.

Yes. Please RSVP by using the event link Midu has posted in message #4. Sorry to be so confusing, but didn't have time to send PMs to 70+ people this round, so I'm using the event to track players for this round.

If you signed up here, in this thread, but didn't sign up HERE , please do so. Once you've done that, RSVP using the event link in post #4 above.

I know this repetitive sign-up seems nuts, but I need to know that you are 100% invested in the time necessary to play the game. The event RSVP is your official "I am aware this is a team challenge. I will be a good team player. I will check in weekly." etc, etc confirmation.

If I have accidentally confused the bejesus outta ya, lemme know. :D

message 20: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments :-)

message 21: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments Thanks, Midu! I missed it too. Found it now.

message 22: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments :-D

message 23: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments As of today, I am pending an RSVP from: Jenny, Lili and Juana. Please RSVP by using the event link below.

RSVP: 'yes' if you'll be playing; 'no' if you will not; or 'maybe' if you'd rather be on the stand-by list

Thanks!!

EVENT LINK: http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/4...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.