Chick Lit Book Club discussion

Stupid and Contagious
This topic is about Stupid and Contagious
2009 Book Archive > 1/2009: Stupid and Contagious: Sect 5: Pgs 134-158

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley 1. Do you think anything will happen due to the "soup-peeing-photo" incident?

2. What do you think of Heaven sitting on Brady's bed when he woke up, given the status of their "friendship"?

3. What kind of milestone for Heaven & Brady was the day in the park?

Jencey/ (jencey) | 410 comments 1. I definitely thought this would be the one more strike against Heaven in her job. I can totally understand the waiters and waitresses prospect of being treated like dirt just because you are low man on the totem pole.

2. I think Brady in some ways has come to expect this of Heaven. I think their status in friendship has started to change.

message 3: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (jacnzak) | 13 comments 1. If anything does come out of it, I don't think it would affect Heaven, since she obviously didn't do it. The guy who did do it, should be fired. I cringed a few times reading what waiters supposedly do. It gets me wondering!
2. I think it wasn't anything unexpected. Afterall, she opens his mail, he's not really getting any privacy.
3. I thought it was really sweet of Brady to take her to the park and the zoo to cheer her up. It showed he does care for her.