Fantasy group discussion

The BEST . . . > The Best HP moment

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole What's the best HP moment? Either Read or Watched.

Mine is when Harry realized that Padfoot is not the enemy. And also when Harry defeated the flat nosed Voldy.

Hanna(I am a geek and I like it) (iamageek) Probably when Cedric Diggory dies. Sorry I do not like twilight or Cedric Diggory. The parts in the movie. Guess what David Tennant (aka)Bartemius 'Barty' Crouch Junior, He played in a show called "Doctor Who." I have seen some episdeos that he is in.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Really? I'll check that out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

When Harry and Sirius looks at Hogwarts. :')

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Erylla Beatrish *Anti-Twilight* Ohime-sama wrote: "When Harry and Sirius looks at Hogwarts. :')"

YES!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:))

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole And also when Sirius gave Harry the Order of the pheonix picture!

message 8: by James (new)

James (ohlookabirdie) | 8 comments Hanna(The girl who likes water) wrote: "Probably when Cedric Diggory dies. Sorry I do not like twilight or Cedric Diggory. The parts in the movie. Guess what David Tennant (aka)Bartemius 'Barty' Crouch Junior, He played in a show call..."

yeah, david tennant is a very well known scottish actor who has done many things including Dr. Who, one of the most popular sci-fi shows of all time, and harry potter. he is also a very good shakespearian actor and has appeared in various plays including Hamlet.

as for my HP moment... it has to be the bit where Hermione punched Draco

message 9: by Ginevra (new)

Ginevra (ginevragranger) | 1 comments One of my favourite moments(I yelled outloud while reading it) was when Neville killed the Nagini! It was so Awesome I was so happy that it was him and the moment when first reading was pure brilliance!

Hanna(I am a geek and I like it) (iamageek) Yeah I love that part too James.
I never read that book or the seen that movie. I have only read 1-3 and seen 1-5 for HP