Writers Galore discussion

Role Play > Fantasy RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 402 (402 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Begin

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry woke in the middle of the forest. He sat up, noticing his tail. "Wha? Why do I have a tail... Wait a minute... Who am I?" He got a headache and he put his hands on his head, feeling his ears. "I have ears too? This just got creepy..."

message 3: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa huffed as she ran through the forest her attendant in front trying to keep Kissa right behind him. Jerod had been in the court under her father's rule since Jerod had been a young child. Kissa had been two at that time. She glanced back with the fall of her underwater home falling to ruens still fresh in her mind.

message 4: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe (What if Jerod got together with another character that has also been affected by scientist?)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (That would be cool)

Henry's left ear twiched as he heard something coming from that direction. He stood up, looking that way. He saw a sword on the ground and picked it up, then faced back to his left. Who was there?

message 6: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe (Alright i'll make that character soon as well.)

Suddenly Jerod came to a stop and pulled out his sword. When Kissa looked around him she saw the boy. "Who are you," Jerod demanded.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ "I...I don't know..." he admitted.

message 8: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa put a hand on Jerod's arm. "He's not lyeing," she said. Jerod looked at the boy once more then back at Kissa, "As you say." With that he began to drag her away. "Wait we can't leave him.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry looked at his surroundings. Something caught his eye. Chains. Ones that can hold a monster down, but he could get cuffed in them and not get out. They were for wrists and ankles. Why do these look so familiar to me? he asked himself as he picked them up. His head darted to his right as he saw some sort of net shooting towards him. He ducked and the net just missed him. He was under attack.

message 10: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa saw the net and gasped, "Look ou-" suddenly she was pushed forward. When she hit the ground she looked back to see Jerod begin to fly towards a tree. He hit it with a thump.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry saw Jerod and ran to him. He cut the ropes, just to turn around and see men with white raincoats. Unlike him, they didn't have tails, and their ears were on the sides of their heads, not the tops. A quiet snarl escaped his mouth, thinking they were the ones to shoot the net.

message 12: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa screamed and tried to run towards them only to find hands on her pulling her back. She looked back to see the white coats pulling her away. The images of her home falling flashed in her mind and she began to fight.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry snarled and ran at the white coats. He yanked her out of their hands and punched one of the coats, which made them fly into a tree about 20 feet away. The other one had a launcher, which Henry suspected to shoot the net. The coat shot at Henry, which was to close for him to dodge, and the net shocked him. Henry was unable to move within the net.

message 14: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa gasped and looked at the white coat with fear in her eyes. Suddenly the ground beneath her trembled and the white coats looked down with surprise. Kissa held up a hand and water flew from different spots from the ground at such a high speed that the white coats fell back. She was glad that her powers were working for her for once.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry started to move again, reaching for his sword so he could cut himself out of the net. A word appeared in his head that made him mumble it out. "Scientists..."

message 16: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa was caught by surprise and she looked towards the boy. Scientist? she wondered what those were. With that distraction one of the white coats had gotten back up and began to go towards her again.

message 17: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Jun 16, 2012 03:24PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry snapped back into action and shoved the scientist when it was a yard away from the girl. He held the sword's tip about an inch above the scientist's chest. It spoke. "Experiment 345117... Aka, Henry Snowtail." It said, looking at Henry. Henry was puzzled. All that it said was familiar to him.

message 18: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa got up and tan towards Jerod to help him. With him being mortal the weapons hurt much more than if she or the boy were to be hit.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ "Who are you? Henry asked immediatly, not knowing the other scientist was coming up behind him. The scientist underneath the sword said, "Henry, you're changing. You're a success, yet you are able to kill a whole forest in a matter of days..."
"You still haven't answered my qu-" Henry started to say, but was interupted with a napkin with an odd scent covering his mouth and nose, weakening him quickly.

message 20: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa freed Jerod and turned just as the men captured the boy. She ran towards them.

(Should she save them or should they all be taken somewhere?)

message 21: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Jun 16, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (Just Henry and Kissa will be caught. Jerod will just end up not catching up.)

Henry lost conciousness and one scientist picked him up as the other shot a net at Kissa

message 22: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe (hmm my post didnt sent)

Kissa was surprised when the net was shot and was unable to get out of the way. When it hit her she began to scream as it shocked her. The pain was excruciating for her.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ The scientist grabbed the net and started to pull it into the forest. There was a jeep that was camoflouge and Henry and the other scientist were already in it. The scientist put Kissa in the back with Henry, then went in the passenger seat as the car started up.

message 24: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Jerod groaned and tried to get up, but just as he moved his vision blurred and he passed out.

Kissa continued to scream and thrash around as the electric currents ran through her body. With her being a water fairy the electricity running through her body was torture.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry woke when the car went into motion. He set his hand on Kissa and the electricity went to him. He groaned, but it went away quickly. He was chained to the jeep.

message 26: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa's screams subsided, but she continued to tremble and cry as the pain continued. If she had been a normal human the pain wouldn't be as bad now.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ "Are you Kissa?" Henry asked, hearing the name in his head.

message 28: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa whimpered, but nodded. She had herself curled into a ball and tried to push the pain to the back of her mind.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ "I think I'm Henry Snowtail." He said, trying to comfort her.

message 30: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa looked up and smiled as best as she could. "H-hi."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry smiled warmly. He looked at the chains and he pulled on them with his free hand; it started to bend back.

message 32: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa hissed, "W-what are you doing?" She looked nervously at the white coats and then back at Henry.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ "I guess i got out of here once..." He slipped his hand out of the chain. "So i can get out of here again..." He said as he moved to the chains on his ankles.

message 34: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe "Hey you too stop whispering," one of the men growled. Kissa winced, but kept eye on Henry.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Once Henry finished, He picked the lock on the trunk's door.

message 36: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa kept quite as Henry worked.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Once he finished, he ripped the net off of Krissa and held her close to him as he opened the trunk and jumped out with her in his arms. He let go of her once they stopped rolling and turned to see the scientists car stop.

message 38: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa yelped when they jumped and then hit the ground. She glanced back and saw the car stop. She got up and pulled Henry to his feet. "Follow me," he said pulling him to the forest.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry constantly looked over his shoulder for the scientists.

message 40: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe They reached what she had hoped they would a large pond. "Jump," she said looking at him. Trust me.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry did what he was told.

message 42: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Kissa jumped as well and they disappears under the water. She and Henry sank to the bottom. With her being a water fairy she could breath as well as talk under water. "They wont think to look here since your with me."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Henry somehow could breath too. He also somehow spoke to her telepathicly. Good idea.

message 44: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe She cocked her head to the side confused. "H-how can you breath underwater?"

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Not so sure... Henry answered before noticing he was holding her hand. Maybe I'm lending your power... He suggested

message 46: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe She looked down. "Maybe," She said. Kissa looked around and noticed it was dark. She closed her eyes and suddenly she began to glow lighting her surroundings. Many fish came out of hinding to see the princess.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ He looked around himself, wondering who Kissa was.

message 48: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe Her long hair flowed behind her as a young gold fish swam to her. She held out her hand and it happily swam around her fingers. She giggled and looked up. "Oh I'm sorry I get a little caught up in this stuff."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Sorry to be rude, but what are you? Henry asked

message 50: by Thomara (new)

Thomara Briscoe She looked at him then giggle. "I'm a water fairy, princess in fact." More fish began to surround. Even a turtle came out of hiding to swim around her feet. A few fish came out to put a few water lilies in her hair. All the while she giggled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9