Hocus-Pocus discussion

Spring Frost Town~ > Blacksmith Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Keeli (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:17PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet was working on a big project, she was making all of the new swords for the palace guard. It was her job to get a job after her parents left for the south, this was her calling. "138 done.... 654 left." she said, putting the leather bounded griped sword in a delicate pile. She wiped the sweat from her brow and went to work, she wished the swords would be done... Like magic.She sucked in a deep breath, dropping her hammer and clutching her sizzling arm. She must have not payed attention of how close she was to the fire. Walking over to the first aid, she was out of the normal stuff. She sighed, "quick stop in town."

message 3: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:43AM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (ok I gtg!)

Comet walked in, a smile on her face. She was taking off her coat when the bag of medicin fell out of her sleve. She looked at it, smiling. She walked over to the fire. Bringing the hot coals to life with a few papers and wood. She made the next sword, her hands careful not to spill the molten silver. Hands wove the red dyed sheep leather around the hilt. She carefully put it next to the pile. Picking up the next one and hammering it while the other one cooled into a solid. She dipped it into the water, steam a usual feeling on her hands. Everything was working out for her today.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby's footsteps were silent, as she quietly stepped into the small work shop. "Um..." She started, swallowing before she tried again, "Excuse me?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Olive walked over to Abby. "Is something wrong?" she asked

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby raised an eyebrow at Olive. "Do you work here?" She asked, tilting her head just slightly to one side, as if to examine the room.

message 7: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet walked down the steps, wiping grease off her hands. "can I help you ladies?" she asked. Leaning on the small desk.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "No, my brother told me to check up on Comet. Apparently when he went back to the palace she had a dizzy spell." Olive explained.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh? Are you alright?" Abby's question was directed at Comet after hearing about the 'dizzy spell'.

message 10: by Keeli (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:40PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked at olive, "oh Josh? I'm fine, how's his leg." she asked.She looked at abby, "oh! Just a little panic attack," she said a little to quickly.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "His leg?" Olive asked unaware that he even broke it, "If you're talking about the scrape from the rose bush it's totally fine."

message 12: by Keeli (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:43PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "don't worry about it" she said, still quickly. "is there anything I can do for you girls while your in here?" she asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby pursed her lips together, figuring that she had no reason to butt into their buiseness. She twirled a silver necklace in her fingers. The chain was broken into three sections.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I'm just here to map sure you're okay." Sage walked over to Abby and looked at her like I know who you are and I know what you want with her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((No body knows who the 'chosen three' are yet...not even Abby.))

message 16: by Keeli (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:46PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked at the chain, "oh! My mom made silver chains when she was still here, you can look in that box on the desk if you want a new one. Or I can fix it up real quick."

She turned to olive, "thanks, tell your brother if his legs start hurting again see a doctor. They might fix the break," she murmured the last part.

message 17: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (... I di'int say anytin though!!!!)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Sage is a familiar and she can tell that Olive is probably one))

"Break?" Olive asked. Sage turned her attention to Comet. She meowed at her loudly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Alright, thanks." Abby muttered, avoiding getting in their way as she settled to glance in the chain box.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I know exauctly how Abby will learn that Comet is one...))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Do tell))

Olive still looked confused, "Exactly what happened at the palace?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((You'll see...or more likily read.))

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked st olive as she sat down, "ignore that," she said, putting logs into the fire and placing the necklace gently on the bricks near the fire. It slowly started getting warm. She took out her pliers, well the bigger version. She placed it on her little iron desk thing, grabbing a couple of chain loops. She bent them on, and off. Soon the necklace was perfect. "almost done, sorry for the wait." she said, placing it in the fire.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "It's fine." Abby faintly smiled, but it was somewhat of a forced and sorrowful one. She had a lot on her mind.

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She took it out and placed it in a bucket, steam curled off the top of the bucket. "something on your mind?" she asked, "if it's none of my business then ignore it." she said, turning to the bucket.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "It's just been one of those days I guess. A bad one at that." Abby replied, giving a slight nod more to herself.

message 27: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She took the risk, "is it about the prophecy the queen said at the ball?" she asked, holding the necklace chain out.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Olive frowned, "You mean the one about the three?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ☽Keeli☾ wrote: "She took the risk, "is it about the prophecy the queen said at the ball?" she asked, holding the necklace chain out."

"I...well yeah I guess it it." Abby put out a hand, finger curling around the chain when she froze in place.

((Temperarily stealing the Queen's power. lol XD And both Comet/Olive/Abby get to see this vistion...))

The sky was covered with dark gray louds, lighting shined through the air and thunder rumbled the Earth. Four figured stood upon a hill, below them darkness swayed like a blackened mist. A cry sounded out, as the figures slowly spread out-Abby, Olive, Comet and a forth one...

message 30: by Keeli (last edited Jun 18, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (ignore)

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (isn't the forth one James?)

message 32: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet froze after the vision, "I understand why your so stressed. But why am I in it? You and olive too." she said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I don't remember who the last is...I'm to lazy to look it up XD))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Olive's eyes glowed bright white as she saw the vision. Sage meowed and rubbed her head against Olive's leg.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby let out a small gasp, the chain dropping down to the dirt floor, as she stumbled a single step back.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Olive's eyes faded back to their normal bright green. Sage cleared her throat, "Well now that you're aware of your power I can finally talk to you." Olive stared at her cat. ((Is this okay?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Sure? lol))

message 38: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet wanted to freak out, "did my eyes do that??? Am I glowing?!" she said, grabbing her cheeks. She saw the chain, "that's high quality silver!" she laughed, reaching to pick it up.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You-I-you-um..." Abby's words were lost, eyebrows furrowed together. "You're two of the prophecy three!" she finally blurted out the obvouse.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Well duh!" Sage said. Olive's jaw dropped, "My cat... my cat is talking! Please tell me you guys hear this too!"

message 41: by Keeli (last edited Jun 18, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She picked up the chain, her eyes on the ground. "I was afraid of that." she said, blowing the dirt off the chain. She looked at the cat, "shes talking... Why is she talking??"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Seriously! I want to know if you guys can hear my cat!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um..." Abby gave Olive a funny look, eyes flickering between the girls. "Okay, maybe my job's not as hard as I thought it would be..."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Girls this is serious. How many others were in the vision?" Sage said

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "I can hear her, don't worry your not insane." she said, laughing. "I wonder if it works on dogs..." she said, whistling loudly.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Not unless they are a familiar." Sage explained. Olive sat down, "I have magic. I have a talking cat who claims to be my familiar..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I only hear a bunch of meowing-..." Abby sighed, running a hand through her hair. she just hadn't discovered her own powers yet, or was denying them.

message 48: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "ugh where is that dog! I have one, he just lives in the alley next to this." comet said, whistling again.

Suddenly a medium sized black dog with a curled tail ran in, tackling comet to the floor. "Sky! Where you been!?"

(it's tank!!!! Hehehe)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((*Gasps/Hugs Tank* Ahh! I missed you Tank!))

message 50: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (it's sky now.. Should I change it to tank?)

« previous 1 3