YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Switched (Trylle, #1)
This topic is about Switched
Paranormal Romance!! > Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy Carris (last edited Jun 09, 2012 10:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy Carris | 1 comments I was first introduced to Amanda Hocking when I happened upon "Switched" in the Kindle store for free. I read that book in one day and was so in love with the originality of the story that I bought the other two books and read them over the next two days. I have read all but one of her published works and cannot get enough. Does anyone else feel the same about Amanda's writing?

Joanna (joannaoj) | 394 comments I like reading the first two books. The third well hmmm I got tired of Finn. :(

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 15 comments read all three they are awesome books

message 4: by Tya (new)

Tya | 13 comments By the end of this series I didn't like anyone! I couldn't even finish it. I was disgusted with the princess. She treated everyone around her like crap. By the end, to me, the Princess (who's name I don't remember) acted like a complete know it all who actually knew nothing (how long did it take before she realized her brother was dating her friend? 2 books?) I liked the guy she ended up with-- in the beginning. After she sank her nasty claws in to him he started to stink as a character as well. Odd gal out over here!

Pamela (waterspout) I didn't like the series much. It had potential but so many things were left unsaid and WDF with the ending!

Caitlin | 5 comments I loved the trylle trilogy!