H.P. Mallory Fans discussion

Books Discussion Board > Thoughts on the last Jolie Book?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the last book in the Jolie series and I am even more excited about the premise of the next book, The Witch Is Back (Jolie Wilkins #4) by H.P. Mallory . The story sounds like so much fun! July ca't come any sooner

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments I absolutely loved this book but I was so mad at the end!! Just when Jolie and Rand finally really get together and are ready for that next step Sinjin has to pull that time traveling crap!! omg!!! I really hope that through all this Jolie will remember Rand as being THE ONE and not Sinjin!
What is everyone hoping will happen??

message 3: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (radio02head) | 9 comments It was so good really time traveling did not see that one coming. Can't wait for next book.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I am super excited for the next book, time traveling is definitely a fun way to throw a wrench into the whole love triangle!

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Ropelato (tamarahclark) | 1 comments The time traveling really threw me and caught me off guard. I do feel that once Jolie realizes what happened that she may never forgive Sinjin and their friendship may be ruined. The next book should be interesting. My biggest question is why would the prophetess do that and what is her motive? I didn't trust her to begin with and felt she was hiding something.

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Wantulok (KimWantulok) | 6 comments it was so good... I was so mad at Sinjin for pulling that time travelling trick.. I am so ready for July to get here...

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (meowkat) | 2 comments I really think that Sinjin was lying to Jolie about not caring for her. He was hurt and wanted to hurt her too. Case and point: 1) Sharing blood with her 2) Taking off when he thought she was dead 3) Fighting Varick 4) Almost killing Bella 5) The comment from the other girl about how Sinjin is different around Jolie and finally 6) Sinjin being very angry in the car after Jolie told him to turn around.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You make a good point Kat! I am torn as to how he truly feels about her, which makes me conflicted about how I feel towards him. Sometimes I feel like I can see how he feels and then he turns and acts like he doesn't....MEN!

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (meowkat) | 2 comments I don't really question Sinjin's feeling, but like Jolie, I question his motives. Ah, I can't wait for the end of the month to be here and to devour another book.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Good point Kat! I am super excited for the end of July!