Q&A with Sherri Rabinowitz discussion

My fave writers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Rabinowitz | 22 comments Mod
Lets chat about who love in the writing world. My faves are Jane Austin, Ray Bradbury, Agatha Christie,F. Scott Fitzgerald, Dan Brown and J K Rowling!

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Who are your faves?

message 3: by Sherri (new)

Well, I am going to add some more that I love:)
Dorothy Sayers, Charlotte Bronte, Anne Bronte, Richard Matheson,Isaac Asimov

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Anyone have a fave writer they can recommend?

message 5: by Bette (new)

Bette Stevens (goodreadscombette_stevens) | 3 comments I love Eugenia Price and her "Savannah" Series. (4 books) Historical fiction: starts with Colonial America and finishes post Civil War. Follows several generations. Beautifully written. In fact, I had to take a trip to Savannah, Georgia, where Price's writing (historical facts & fiction) transported me through American history! Highly recommend.

message 6: by Sherri (new)

Bette wrote: "I love Eugenia Price and her "Savannah" Series. (4 books) Historical fiction: starts with Colonial America and finishes post Civil War. Follows several generations. Beautifully written. In fact, I ..."

They sound great, I will check them out!

message 7: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (srstuckless) | 3 comments I'm more into the Fantasy, SF genres. Tolkien, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Brandon Sanderson. I'm a big Tom Clancy fan, and Stephen King was my best friend in high school - well, okay, his books were :).

message 8: by Sherri (new)

That's a good selection :)