Book Review Club discussion

Contemporary Romance > Caution: Filling is Hot

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara (goodreadscomterri_m) | 4 comments This story is about finding love a second time around. After five years alone widower Chad Thomas is ready to move on but Piper Frost just jettisoned her user ex so the last thing she wants is a single father hoping she'll complete his perfect set. Too bad, he's hotter than hell and their chemistry is off the charts. Not to mention everyone seems to be maneuvering them together. How can a girl refuse? Piper gives it her best shot - well sort of but who knew Chad could kiss like that? She's gonna get burned.

message 2: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
This book sounds very steamy! I like it! You're next on my list of reviews Tara!

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Hi, Tara, if you're still looking for reviews, let me know.

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara (goodreadscomterri_m) | 4 comments Kristina wrote: "Hi, Tara, if you're still looking for reviews, let me know."

I am. Does that make me a review slut? I'd be happy to return the favor. Let me know and we'll swap.

message 5: by Kristina (new)

Kristina LOL - nah, not at all. Let me know when you have your galley. And I'd love for you to read Texas Girl.

message 6: by Tara (new)

Tara (goodreadscomterri_m) | 4 comments Kristina wrote: "LOL - nah, not at all. Let me know when you have your galley. And I'd love for you to read Texas Girl."
Probably a dumb question at this point but what is my galley? That's the PDF that Jennifer sent me to share for reviews right? I'm all done with editing etc. Just waiting on the cover for my mid-July release. Send me yours at terrimuhich@yahoo.com and I'll send you mine.