Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Twilight Movie - Discussion > Twilight on DVD!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamena (new)

Tamena (heritage4keeps) | 25 comments Hooray, looks like Twilight will be released on DVD March 2009!

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/0...

I hope anyway! That's not far off! If anyone knows a different release date, please let us know! Thanks!

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments I'm surprised it's coming out that soon. I saw the cover art on another site, but there was no release date with it. Amazon has a pre-order available, but no release date either. I did a quick Google search, and 3/21/09 was the only date I found. I guess we'll find out soon enough if it's official.:-)

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (schill27) Stephenie's website (www.stepheniemeyer.com) lists the official release date as 3/21/09 also tells what will be included in the special 2-disc addition, available for preorder on Amazon.

message 4: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (mommairish) Two words: WOO HOO!

message 5: by Tamena (new)

Tamena (heritage4keeps) | 25 comments Ditto Yvonne! And a BIG thanks Laura! I'm going to Amazon to pre order now!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) MARCH! I thought it might come out near Valentines Day, because it's like a love story!..guess not! haha!

message 7: by Julianna (last edited Jan 30, 2009 03:35PM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments Thought everyone would like to know (if you don't already) that there are several different versions of the Twilight DVD being released by various retailers and each one contains different extras.

Borders - Special Collector's Edition that has all the same stuff as the 2-disc special edition but with lots of exclusive extras DVD features plus 10 sparkly collectible photocards and a different case.

Amazon - Ultimate Collector's Edition that looks like it comes with the 2-disc special edition DVD, CD soundtrack, and all sorts of extra memorabilia goodies packed in a pretty box.

Hot Topic - Same as the 2-disc special edition but has an exclusive photo cell with over 100 photos.

Target & Best Buy - Exclusively have the Blu-Ray version that won't be available anywhere else until May. Right now it looks like it will have the same features as the 2-disc special edition.

Just thought everyone might want to do some research to decide which version best fits your needs before pre-ordering, and if you're a serious collector maybe even get more than one.;-) They all will still be released on 3/21.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ..Interesting.

message 9: by jessica83 (new)

jessica83 Ward (stardustw83) | 34 comments Emma♥ wrote: "MARCH! I thought it might come out near Valentines Day, because it's like a love story!..guess not! haha!"

Would have been really smart on their part if they had released it during valentines because there would be a lot of people buying it as gifts let alone for themselves

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah. It makes me sad that I have to wait now! FOR A WHOLE OTHER MONTH! :'(

message 11: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments I when to the movie release party at Borders with my friends and it was the best ever! We were the first people there so we were some of the first people to get the movie on DVD!! As soon as it was 12:00 we all got a DVD of the best movie in the world, well untell new moon comes out. Me and all my friends dressed up like charecters from the books!! I was Alice.

message 12: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments It was fun