Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Survey Questions > What is your fav series or book in the WORLD?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
What is your fav series or book in the world?

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Swopes (briannaswopes) | 17 comments Iron Fey!

message 3: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I have several:
Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. Rowling The Mortal Instruments City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare The Iron Fey Boxed Set The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters, #1) by Juliet Marillier Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters, #2) by Juliet Marillier Child of the Prophecy (Sevenwaters, #3) by Juliet Marillier

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the Twilight Series. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book in the whole series.

message 5: by Esti (new)

Esti City of Bones wins hands down- not The Mortal Instruments series, just the first book. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 6: by Soph (new)

Soph (thesundancekid) | 5 comments love the hunger game trilogy, mortal instruments, love pretty much any darren shan books but my favourites would be unwind by neal shusterman, lord loss by darren shan and feed by mira grant x

message 7: by Rita (new)

Rita (likeiminthisdream) | 16 comments TONS! It has to come down to the Divergent series, The Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Devices series and Maximum Ride series.

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 12 comments My favorite series are the hunger games, beautiful creatures,twilight,and harry potter

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments TMI TID Divergent The Iron Fey a few more

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate Cookson | 4 comments My favorites are probably obsidian (lux series) basically any book by jennifer l armentrout! Oh and the divergent series is good

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 25 comments Mine would have to be a tie between the Lux Series, Mythos Academy Series, and Shadow Falls Series. If I had to pick, I think it would be Mythos Academy, but I can't really say.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight!! I know it's weird, but I just can't help loving it.

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 7 comments I love a lot of books and if I have to choose a book for now, it would be Dark Summer (The Witchling Series Book, #1) by Lizzy Ford by Lizzy Ford.

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Oh dear I have four! Bloodlines(Richelle Mead) Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices(Cassandra Clare) and Grey Wolves(Quinn Loftis)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

TMI

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 15 comments Either Twilight or the Shiver trilogy... :D

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela | 3 comments TWILIGHT SAGA wins hands down but I did love the SHIVER series and the HUSH HUSH series. Thinking of reading THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series - is it worth reading?