Until I Die (Revenants, #2) Until I Die discussion

Jean-Baptiste and Gaspard

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krista Was anyone else surprised that Jean Baptiste and Gaspard were a couple?

message 2: by Joyce (new) - added it

Joyce I WAS! I was shocked. Wow...

Devora Yes I was! Never saw it coming!

Ellie I do! waah~ bizarre..

Krista I never expected something like that either. It totally surprised me.

Angel / YA rules!/ it never occured to me until they brought it up...

Mary That was the biggest shocker of any book I have ever read.

Alaknanda k I WAS DUMBSTRUCK!!!!! FRANKLY IT'S KINDA WEIRD FOR ME!
THE ARISTOCRAT OLD MAN AND THE LEGENDARY POET??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa I have no words to describe how I reacted to Jean-Baptiste and Gaspard. I didn't see it at all, just a weird couple you could say?

Like when it comes to teen books, they're predictable, but this was certainly NOT predictable.

Krista The fact that Jean Baptiste is the leader of the revenants makes it weird yet kinda cute that he has a relationship with Gaspard. I hope they're in the third book!!

Tiffany I WAS. Really, REALLY shocked. Woah. I never suspected it.

message 12: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa loveday if id have thought about it it wouls have been clear they were but since i didnt i felt quite dum

message 13: by Ryn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ryn I had no idea and was shocked about it never even suspected it.

Nilsalee I had my suspicions after Vincent took Kate to the opera and said that he had gone as a "fill-in date with JB or Gaspard when the other was dormant because they always had season passes"

message 15: by Ryn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ryn Nilsalee wrote: "I had my suspicions after Vincent took Kate to the opera and said that he had gone as a "fill-in date with JB or Gaspard when the other was dormant because they always had season passes""

I totally didn't get that part but your right that was a good clue

♥*♥* The Jokers HarleyQuinn ♥*♥* Krista wrote: "Was anyone else surprised that Jean Baptiste and Gaspard were a couple?"

Yes, i did not see that coming x

message 17: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Douglas ITS MINT i love it. when you think about it, it fits. they fit.

message 18: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Douglas Krista wrote: "The fact that Jean Baptiste is the leader of the revenants makes it weird yet kinda cute that he has a relationship with Gaspard. I hope they're in the third book!!"

they better be. i mean i want to find out about what happens with kate and the champion thing but also eveyonr else. i dont think the book would be as good without the people in it.

message 19: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Douglas i always wonderd if they ever had lovers but i think the right for each other both, they are both old souls.

Leigh Herondale i had my suspicions but still that blew me away. haha

Janel This book has been predictable. I must say that's a thing I didn't see coming :))

message 22: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate it's something i definately didn't see coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith I was so shocked to realize they had a relationship! I hope we get to see them be a little lovey towards each other in the next book.:)

message 24: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Douglas I have read until i die, but whats the page numbers ?

message 25: by Sina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sina Faith wrote: "I was so shocked to realize they had a relationship! I hope we get to see them be a little lovey towards each other in the next book.:)"

I agree!!!

Zaria I was definitely! I think it's adorb!

Janelle *dies* the phrase 'cat got your tongue' is perfect for this!!!
actually, when they hinted that JB and gaspard were a couple i didn't really understand, the thought went through my mind but it was so unbelievable that i just kept reading without a second thought.
but now this topic confirms it, that's a WHAM to the face.
i also picked up on the season passes thing but once again, the thought that JB and Poet extreme went out just never crossed my mind.
wow, that's just WOW. never EVER never saw that one coming. *walks off in a daze*
just wow...

Janelle oh and i don't think they're a bad couple, i was just so surprised that... it's just, well you guys get what i mean.

message 29: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha I would have never thought that! When Vincent told Kate I was so shocked!

message 30: by Sina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sina I hope they go on a date in teh next book!! Love to see them be in love!!

Dominique I WAS SO SHOCKED I NEVER SAW IT COMING THEY DON'T EVEN ACT LIKE FRIENDS MUCH LESS A COUPLE BUT I LOVE IT I SHIP IT SO HARD

Shannon I had no idea but they would make an interesting couple, completely compatible but never would i have seen it coming, i ope one of them talk about it, it would be so interesting on how that occurred

Lizbeth I was in total shock went that happened. My brain shut down for a second after i read it.

message 34: by lara (new) - rated it 5 stars

lara it was not that shocking because well i thought they were a couple before vincent even brought it up

Rolenda I was shocked, but I have to admit, it's cute - Jean and Gaspard. hah! I really didn't see that one coming. I remember myself laughing hard when I saw myself in the mirror wearing my shocked expression. *eyes bulging with mouth hanging open* Unbelievable!

Amber Smoke I'm shipping them as Jespard :3 <3

message 37: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Like everyone else I was shocked when Vincent revealed this fact to Kate because JB never made it look like he has feelings for anyone let alone Gaspard.

Janelle READ THIS CRAZY AWESOME STORY!!

http://www.wattpad.com/14319646-the-d...

message 39: by G (new) - rated it 3 stars

G When Kate figured out that they were a couple, was the same time that I figured out that they were a couple! I never ever saw it coming. Am I the only one who never even thought of them as a couple, much less dating anyone? I hope that in IF I SHOULD DIE their relationship plays out even more. Hmmm...maybe a kiss or two? I would totally ship them.