Team Twilight discussion

General > Twilight out on DVD March 21st...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yesterday, we brought you the ‘Twilight’ DVD cover art, and today we have even more great news - MonstersAndCritics is reporting that the ‘Twilight’ movie will be coming to DVD and Blu-Ray in March of this year. Read more for further details:

The hit teen vampire romance flick Twilight, based on the Stephenie Meyer novel, will arrive on DVD and Blu-ray on March 21st from Summit Entertainment.

Details on the release are still being put together, but it is expected to include 12 deleted scenes (according to information director Catherine Hardwicke revealed in an interview), and a music video.

Twilight tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan (Stewart) who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen (Pattinson), a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away.

But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together…even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. Their unorthodox romance puts her in physical danger when Edward’s nemesis comes to town and sets his sights on Bella.

The film was directed by Hardwicke from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg. The film stars Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan and Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie You read that right, Twilighters! The two-disc special edition ‘Twilight’ DVD is now available for pre-order through Amazon.com. It’s set at a price of $32.99 but has a special pre-order price of $22.99 right now. Amazon also ensures a “Pre-order price guarantee”, where if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you’ll receive the lowest price. So what are you waiting for? Pre-order now!

message 3: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) I wonder when it'll be out Ireland?!
It takes like 6 months! :(

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

u live in Ireland!!!!????

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) aaah!!! IRELAND!! I'm Irish!!
btw, there're TONS of stuff going on in March: St.Pat's Day, A Couple People's birthdays, 5th book comes out(in the HON series), Author coming to my skewl...bleck.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments omg thats soo cool! u live in ireland!!! im half irish!!! i wanna go so badly!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm Irish but idk how much

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) I'm alot Irish..but I've never been to Ireland.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never been there either but it would be cool to go

message 10: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Haha, yep, Ireland!

Ireland is cold! Very cold!
And in quite an economic downfall!
It's very boring!

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha do u live in the country, a city, what?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

that's soo cool I live in the boaring US

message 13: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) I live in a Town! I live in the west of Ireland. A town in Galway! If you know where Galway is!

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments blah! i dont like the US
its as sara said borring. where i live anyways

message 15: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Sara wrote: "that's soo cool I live in the boaring US"

My goal is to go to the U.S! It's just so big!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

that's cool even tho idk where that is
I live in connicut (idk how to spell it)

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha
when u live in the US it doesnt seem so big
but omg if u ever make it here u HAVE to go to nyc. i love going to the city!!!! its my fav. and i love going durring winter b/c they have the tree, they window displays, the ice skating, everything.....love it!!!!ive never been to the west part of the US tho. but ive been to like every state on the east

message 18: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) When you live on an Island, everywhere else seems pretty big!

I plan on going to New York and California!
Years yet though, 'til I go though!:(

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha
i really wanna go to like LA or san fransisco

message 20: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Yeah, that would be so cool!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to go there to...mary emily lessard wants to go to colleage there

message 22: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments The movie comes out 10 days after my birthday! I was really hoping that it would be a present, but I guess I'll have to buy it on my own. Maybe I'll get enough money on my birthday to buy it.

message 23: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Happy very early Birthday!

message 24: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Thanks! I really wish the dvd was coming out soon! I can't wait till then for it to come out!

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments o really sara, what coledge? that would be so cool

message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Carmel when you in the US you should visit Forks! I've never been there, but I have been to Settle.

message 27: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha yah that would be cool. i wonder if there is really a forks high school.........

message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments There has to be. Where else would they kids that live there go. All the other cities are almost an hour away. The town has also really took to heart the fact that Twilight is set in their town. At the hosiptial they have a Dr. Cullen parking space and they even have a house where the Cullen's are suppose to live w/ a letter from Esme saying that they are out on a hiking trip.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

that's so cool... mary idk the name but e said it's rite by laugna beach

message 30: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments hmmm, idk...newport harbor. hmmm sorry but id like to go to laguna beach b/c i loved that show and the hills

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie This is from Stephenie's website!!!
Seth has updated Stephenie Meyer’s official website with some much awaited details about the ‘Twilight’ DVD!

Below is what Seth had to say:

I apologize for forgetting to post the DVD release date yesterday (I didn’t realize that the Amazon page doesn’t have the information yet). The Twilight DVD will be released on Saturday, March 21st. Although I’m sure most of you have already pre-ordered your ‘Special Edition’ DVD’s by now, I thought I would post the special feature information that Summit sent in case you haven’t seen it anywhere else yet:
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE

- Five extended scenes with director introductions
- Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
- Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO

- Five deleted scenes with director introductions
- Seven-part documentary: “The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen”
- Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
- And more!

So, if you have not pre-ordered the movie already, you can click here to do so. Have a great day — just 10 weeks left until you can watch Twilight in the comfort of your own home!

–Seth

message 32: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol. yeahh!!
wow maryy.. ireland is nice!
Can u tell me bout it? ^^

message 33: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Tell you about Ireland?!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah..tell us bout it

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments i pre-ordered the twilight 2 disc special edition on amazon.com !!! yayayayay

message 36: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Well, it is as green(lots of sheep and cows) and cold as we make it be!

There is a lot of drinking. And under-age drinking is HUGE.

Everything comes out late here.

Potatoes are as big here as people think.

What else would ye like to know?!
:D

message 37: by Sharkgrl920 (new)

Sharkgrl920  (Sharkgrl920) | 25 comments i would like to go to new zeland.... they have sharks :D

message 38: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) I would to New Zealand. Maybe not for the sharks, but to see it!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

message 40: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
wow. shepherds pie??
i wanna go to new zealand too!! its amazing!!

message 41: by Keelin (last edited Jan 22, 2009 10:53AM) (new)

Keelin | 90 comments hey carmel
finally ive found another irish person
West Tyrone girl myself but i loved galway when i went there for the holidays and id love to go to the galway races !!!!!!!!your so lucky :(
nothing ever happens up here apart from winning Sam last year !!!....wooo go micky's men !!!!!

btw i think irish food is anything homemade with local ingredients and potatoes but i can honestly say im not really sure apart from the stew .....im going to stop nw ...i feel really hungry

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

thats cool. im not into potatos unless ther in chip or french fry form. lol but thats cool ur both from ireland!

message 43: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Traditional Irish food is Stew! And that all I really know!

YAY, more Irish people! Never been to Tyrone tbh and I've never actually been to the Galway Races either. I don't live in the city though, I live in Tuam, half hour away from Galway!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

confusing b/c i dnt live there lol! but i dnt like stew!

message 45: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Haha, I hate stew! I amn't very patriotic!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

stew is gross!

message 47: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Yes, I know!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.

message 49: by Keelin (last edited Jan 24, 2009 09:21AM) (new)

Keelin | 90 comments i must be the only one i know outside of my family that likes stew *tehe*
carmel like i said your not missing very much up here except some very cold weather and really annoying boys ...grr

message 50: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i love stew! yummy
whats americas national foods? hotdogs and hambergers and pickles? something like that i think

« previous 1