The Fame Game (Fame Game, #1) The Fame Game discussion

Madison *claps hands*

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Oxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oxy Okay, so when I was reading this book, I at first thought Mads was a really mean jerk. Then, the scenes with her and her father. She actually looked and sounded like a person with feelings. And I start thinking, "Oh, Mads isn't soooo bad." And the next chapter is all about her trying to sabotage the other Fame Game people. I don't know what to think about her! Did any of you have this problem?

Emma Did you read the LA Candy series? It kind of backs up Madison's angry side. I guess the reason she's so angry and vindictive is because she thinks its her only way of becoming famous

message 3: by Oxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oxy Well, I read the first book, but didn't continue with the others...

Emma Yea im pretty sure she's still a pretty vindictive person, but she softened a bit when her dad showed some interest in her. I guess we'll find out whether she continues to soften up through out the next books in the series

message 5: by Oxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oxy Yes... I just couldn't figure out her character!!

Lola Madison was playing the same game that was playing her. She wanted fame, thought she'd get it - as promised by Trevor Lord - and then wound up in the shadows. She played the sympathy vote, she played the bitchy angle, but nothing really worked. She has yet to be herself and let her guard down for a good while to let her "fans" really want to root for her.

message 7: by Oxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oxy Gaah.. I just can't understand her!

Avani I feel like Madison is kind of like Voldemort in a way. Driven to being a bad person because of a lack of parental love in her life. When she and her dad had a reunion, it stabilized her life a little and she softened.

message 9: by Oxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oxy I guess i can see that... thnx :)

Andreina On this book she seems to be "nice" in her own way. Almost as if the Madison we know (the bad, bitchy one) is a front. But we gotta continue reading the series, to find out for real.