Virtually (virtual) Bookclub discussion

introductions etc. > About you

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zohal (new)

Zohal | 55 comments Mod
Hi everyone !!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post a proper page for this but I have been busy these past few weeks.
So here you can post about who you are. What type of a person you are and what you like or dislike. You can open up here.

message 2: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I'm Hayley.
I love penguins, rabbits, lions and merkats. I play the guitar. I am serously weird. I'm not a big fan of school. My favourites books are th Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, The mad goat mystery, the ingo series, lessons for a werewolf warrior and pretty little liars. I love the Narnia and Harry Potter movies. My favourite characters in narnia are susan and edmund. My favourite characters in Harry Potter are hermione, ron, fred, george and harry. and i can't think of anything else at the moment. :)

A n d r e a ♥ (a_marie) Hi everyone ! Im Andrea :) For a quick summary, Im a billing supervisor, unfortunately making me work FT . I live.on my charming home with my boyfriend of 8 years and our fur child Layla. ... Life is stressful, but thats when reading books takes stress away.

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hi Andrea