Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Second Level > Statue Room

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Its actually more of a hall. With many statues and other pieces of art, like paintings and pottery.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane walked into the statue hall and sighed, he had left Anastatsia in the Minstrel's Gallery about an hour ago and then spent his time aimlessly wandering around. Now, here he was, in a room full of statues. Shaking his head he looked up at the cupid statue in front of him and sighed, even here they were promoting the theme of the night. To find your love. Of course, that was hard to do when the girl you were falling for didn't know her feelings and you were trying to give her space to let her sort things out. There was only one thing he knew for sure; Shane was royally screwed up.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason smiled back as he slid his jacket on. "No problem. Couldn't just let you freeze." He listened to the question. "Mmmmm I like this question. Peanut butter pie with chocolate shavings." He licked his lips just thinking about it. "What would yours be?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason laughed. "I'm glad your so confident in your favorite dessert." He watched her. "Hmmm i feel very exposed with all these statues starring at me." He covered himself as a joke. HE put his arms down and chuckled. "Really, the art in here is beautiful."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He nodded "I wish I could too..." He walked over to a statue. "This woman has no arms." He pointed out. "That must be a pain..." He was trying to be funny. He hoped he wasn't epically failing at it and embarrassing himself further."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason nodded "It's a cheep knock off at best." He shook his head. "wow." He looked at her. "Hmmm i wonder what you would look like with no arms." He smiled and put his arms behind his back and out of her view. "Do i still look good?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason frowned and bowed to the statue. "I am so sorry for being so rude young marble miss. I do hope that you will forgive me and my ignorance." them he stood straight and smirked at Eliza. "Better?" He laughed.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason laughed. "Yeah i guess she does." He was still laughing when he turned to look at Eliza again. "You know, if i didn't know any better i would say your were one of these beautiful pieces of art." He smiled at her. He hoped she didn't mind him complementing her like that, but it was true in his eyes.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason looked back at some of the art, slightly noticing that she felt awkward with him saying that. "Sorry." he murmured. "What kind of guy do you want? I mean, like, what are you looking for in someone tonight?" he glanced at her, hoping she wouldn't be mad at him for asking. his hands went into his pockets and he started figiting with the ring again.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason nodded. He debated and argued with himself in his head about asking her. They barely knew each other and she didn't seem to really like him...but he had to ask. "What about me? Could you be happy with me?" He asked softly, almost to himself as he continued to stare at the paintings and statues. His heart raced and he was certain she was going to shoot him down but he wanted to know.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason looked at her, a little startled. "You could? I...I expected you say no or to shoot be down." He told her. He was shocked she had actually said she could be happy with him. It was exactly saying yes to marriage but that didn't matter. He smiled at her. He was happy she liked him enough to say that and mean it too.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason blushed when she started laughing. "Oh. I guess your right." He suddenly felt completely and utterly stupid...again. "I'm just not used to talking to girls and them actually liking me. I am used to them laughing at me though." He smirked. "I guess i'm pretty amusing." and stupid.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason shrugged. "I'm kinda glad i ignored my mother's advice to act like a different person. To act like some charming, confident stud instead of my goofy, awkward self." He looked at a painting of some awesome manly guy in the middle of a war. Maybe i should be more like that guy. He looked back at her. "So what would you do if someone proposed to you tonight?" He asked, then quickly added "I'm just wondering your reaction."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason nodded. "Okay...Lets say, for example, that it was me. Would you just say no or yes or what?" He glanced at her. "Again, it's just a question." It really wasn't. He was trying to make sure her wouldn't make a fool of himself if he proposed to her.He didn't want to try and then crash and burn. He wondered if she even believed that it was just a question.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason paused for a second. "You...You would say yes?" he tried not to sound as shocked as he was but it was hard to hide. His mother had always told him that if he wanted to get a girl he would need to change who he was and use his accent as an advantage. He hadn't done either of those things and a girl liked him for him. Mason turned to her and looked at her to make sure she wasn't playing some cruel joke on him.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Mason nodded. "Uh sorry...about being so shocked. I've just been told that being me isn't exactly a good thing. So i was expecting to be the clown all the girls laughed at tonight. Not that." he cleared his throat. "Not that i would actually find someone." He explain, apologetically. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a golden ring with diamonds set in it to make the image of a beautiful flower.