Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Outside > Gazebo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Its in the garden. Just a small one, big enough for a couple of people to fit in comfortably.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments Charlotte, feeling rather out of place being a little timid, was outside where she felt closer to the flowers and nature. But two people had come by and she didn't want to be intrusive so she quickly dashed into the near-by gazebo, not knowing that anyone was in there. She quietly shut the door, then glanced at Alec.

"Oh, sorry." She peeped quietly.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "Thanks." She said, adjust her dress as she sat down next to him. Not really knowing how to start a conversation the right way, she nodded slightly. "Hi." Was the only thing she could think of.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "Charlotte. Nice to meet you." Charlotte introduced herself with a smile back at him. It was nice that he would make conversation, made her feel less tense.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "People aren't really my forte. I mean, I know how to greet them politely and carry out light chit chat, but I'd rather be with two people than two hundred." She explained, smoothing out her dress with her palms. "You?" Bright blue eyes blinked at him through her white mask.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments She laughed a little, mostly out of habit when someone makes a joke, you laugh politely. "I guess the idea that someone here is going to be the rest of my life is a bit scary... So, I don't think it's that strange." Confessing this, she looked down at her hands which were ringing themselves.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "Seventeen. My parents are sorta high on the social rankings so it was just expected of me to go the first year possible." She explained, in a voice that wasn't very delighted about this fact. "And you?

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "I wish I could do that. I guess I was brainwa- or taught a certain way since I was a child." Her eyes darted to the side, she didn't want to piss off the Masquerade officials or whoever. "I didn't know any other way until I was like fourteen."

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "The only way, I guess. Or the only option." Her eyes flashed at him through her mask, which was feeling rather tight and restraining at the moment. Wanting to rip it off, her fingers came to the delicate beading on the side for a moment. "I don't like being a pawn." She stated.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "An attempt to make sure everyone follows the plan. Get a partner and stick to them. But, they can't just pair us up, that'd be too obvious, they have to make it seem like we have a choice." If her parents heard her now, they would... well actually, she didn't know what they would do because she had never disobeyed before.

message 11: by Kat (last edited Jun 11, 2012 09:21PM) (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "I think. I've never really heard anyone talk about it before. But I know how it works, so all you have to do is wipe away the obliviousness and you sorta come to that conclusion." She pondered this, looking at Alec with wonder of who he really was. She still didn't understand the mask part was for.

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments ((Sorry I had to go to bed but I'm on my iPod for a sec))
"Yes, I have an older sister. She is... a sister. I love her; yet she's very relaxed with this whole thing." Charlotte explained, leaning against the bench, now that she was more comfortable she wasn't as shy. "You?"

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "Oh. Well, do you have any pets? Companions? Hobbies?" A small smile creeped onto her face. It was like a game show, almost. Try to see how much you can figure about someone in an hour or so. Charlotte pondered how she was supposed to spend the rest of her life with someone she'd known for a couple hours.

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "I don't really play sports, it's not a very... Well my mother doesn't like me to get physical very much. But I've always loved swimming in pools during the summer. Other than that I like to draw and listen to music." She replied, soccer sounded fun to her.

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "Not really." She laughed, blushing a little bit. "I can do flowers, but that's pretty much it. I take an art class though, so I'm still learning." she didn't give herself enough credit, but it was more of a forced interest than a natural talent.

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "I read, I go to school, I have a couple close friends that I hang out with. I like to just be outside, mostly." Now that she thought about it, besides what her parents wanted her to do, she didn't do much.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments "Okay." She said, hoping that wasn't just an excuse to ditch her. She decided to wait a few minutes, and if he didn't come back she would leave. It was process of elimination, she guessed. Find a boy she could live with, at the very least.

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee walked along side him quickly. She glanced up at him with a playful grin. She was happy how excited he seemed. As they left the ball room and got outside, she took a deep breath and sighed. "The air seems so sweet and crisp out here," she said softly.

message 19: by yael (new)

yael Dante nodded and smiled. He motioned her over to a bench. "It's very quite. More peaceful than I thought." He glanced at the very few people in the gazebo.

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee followed him to the bench and sat down. She smoothed her dress shyly. She looked up at him, "it is. Is that a good or bad thing?" she cocked her head and raised her eyebrows, grinning. She was growing more and more comfortable around Dante.

message 21: by yael (new)

yael Dante looked at Anilee and blushed slightly. "It's a good thing." He said nervously. What is wron with me? Dante shook his head, and cleared his throat. "Anilee, can I tell you something?"

message 22: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee smiled softly seeing his blush. She nodded, "I think it is, too," she said slowly as she looked over the gazebo and the beautiful garden. It was perfect, almost too perfect to be natural. She looked back at him curiously and nodded, "of course. "

message 23: by yael (new)

yael "Well, you see I've been thinking. I never knew the answer and it's kinnd of stupid to ask." he started off, Dante felt so stupid. He hated that feeling, and he chewed the inside of his cheek, looking down at his lap.

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee looked at him gently, "nothing's stupid to ask, where would be if we all thought something was stupid to ask? My mom always said that. But it's okay, you can ask. She shyly reached out and grabbed his hand. She squeezed it gently and looked at him.

message 25: by yael (new)

yael He smiled weakly and began to confess. "I wasn't so sure about the answers. But are we friends?" Dante never had a real friend he could say things to. But he felt so comfortable around Anilee. He felt that he could admit alost anything. Not that he didn't tell her everything that went on in his life.

message 26: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee listened to him and smiled brightly. She nodded, "well, I guess so...yes, we are friends!" she said thoughtfully. She smiled at him, friends...yeah that was okay. She never really thought about having friends, she was always a social person that liked talking.

message 27: by yael (new)

yael Dante sighed with relief. "Oh thank God." Unlike Anilee who seemed so sure of herself, Dante felt wary. He glanced at her. "Thanks Anilee." He leaned foward and hugged her warmly.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ Wren was consderabely more sober after throwing and downing some water. Thankfully, she'd found mouth wash in the bathroom, so she didn't stink. She was actually a little embarassed, which was funny because she didn't really give a shit about these people. She wanted to hate them and their fancy dresses, frolicking around and finding true love.

message 29: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Mal (malxox) | 834 comments Mod
((I read Wren's profile ^^ I like her already ;) ))

Elliot stuck his hands into his pockets with an ease. He hadnt enetered the ball room, really he had more like went through the entrance and automatically found somewhere other than inside to be. He found that as he grew closer to the gazebo that he really wished that he had. I mean, hell all the hot girls had to be in there, that's what he came for no?

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ ((Hehe :D she hasn't gotten along with anyone else so far, but I saw Elliot's thing and though welll.... maybe :D))

Wren fell down onto the floor heavily, the red skirt of her dress flying out. She'd picked something much more... provocative than most girls had, not because she was a slut just because... well, she was angry. She didn't want to follow any of their rules.

Somehow, she ended up laying in a heap, her limbs tangled together. SHe groaned, and muttered to herself, "Hell. I need more wine."

message 31: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (last edited Jun 20, 2012 06:27PM) (new)

((Haha, I havent even rp'ed him yet :D))

Elliot had stepped into the gazebo just to hear someone talking about wine. And not just any someone, a very attractive someone. "I'd be happy to get you more but you looked a bit disheveled, darlin'." he grinned, winking as he dropped down onto a bench just across from her with raised eyebrows, though he were amused.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ ((O: seriously?!))

Wren made a disgusted face at him and pushed herself up, hitting at him randomly. "Don't you darlin' me," she said in a threatening tone, and then sighed, her shoulders falling. "The only people who can darlin' me are ones who bring me wine!" she declared, brushing her hair off of her neck clumsily.

message 33: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

((Seriously! People had taken a liking to Dean more it seems :x))

Elliot chuckled, if he were taken down in anyway by her words he didnt show it. Because he leaned forward a bit, setting one elbow to rest on his knee, flashing her a sexy smile. "Had I not just had myself clear? I'm pretty sure I said that I'd bring 'ya wine," he paused. "Darlin'" he repeated with a wink.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ ((Lol yeah I saw a LOT of people asking to rp with him))

Wren looekd up at him, eyes a little squinty. "But there's no wine here," she said, her eyes wide in confusion. "And you just called me darling again..." she slumped forward, and grabbed onto his shirt to keep herself upright. Her hair had gone wild, and her short skirt was splayed around her on the floor, which made her butt kind of cold.

message 35: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

((I know! I think it may be because he's practically deaf o.o But idk xD))

Elliot chuckled, "You're right, by your state though," --he grabbed the hand holding his shirt and helped her to her feet, sitting her beside him, close enough they were touching-- "You don't need more wine." If this was her idea of a party, hell then she was most certantly worth talking too. OIn fact he could easily use some wine himself.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ ((Lol xD Girls love boys with sob stories :p))

Wren sighed dramatically, throwing her hands up and almost hitting him. "Fine," she said, pouting. "Fine. Ruin my night. Well, I already puked once and really this night was ruined to start with..." she blabbered, looking at him honestly. She was usually very mean and reserved, but drinking actually made her nicer- mostly because she wasn't really as mean as she acted.

message 37: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

((That is very, very true ;p))

Elliot rolled his eyes almost as dramatically as she sighed, letting his head quickly duck out of the way before her hand smacked him in the face. "Oh no?" he rose his eyebrows, grabbing her wrists so that she wouldnt fling her hands about anymore, he didnt need any unattractive bruises of the sort. "Why not?"

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ "Why not what?" Wren asked innocently, and then looked at his hands and frowned. "Hey. Let go of me. Don't you know it's rude to grab people? Besides, I don't know you. I bet you're a rapist," she giggled and then sucked in a breath. Oh my god he's a rapist! She screamed and struggled to get away from him.

((lol xD At some point she'll calm down...))

message 39: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

((ahaha, at this point he's just amused))

"Oh yes, that's my profession, darlin'. I'm a rapist." he said with enetertained sarcasm, dropping her wrists, holding up his hands to show that he meant no harm. He then let his arm rest on the back of the bench, outstretched casually.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ "Uhg," Wren huffed, sitting back against the bench. "Fine, so you're not a rapist. You look kind of rape-y though. Are you sure?"

By now, her head was starting to pound a little. She closed her eyes, groaning. "Ehhhh.... I might've had too much to drink."

message 41: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

"Reeeallly?" he drawled, his grin spreading as he lolled his head to the side to look at her slightly. "I would've never guessed." he said, voice laced with a silky sarcasm. "In all honesty though, I've never heard of someone drunk at the ball before, is there a reason?" he wondered aloud.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ "Do I need to have a reason?" Wren asked. "I mean, god, can't a girl want to go to a classy and life changing dance without getting wasted anymore?!" she threw her hands up, but her eyes showed that she was only joking.

message 43: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

"True, true," he setteled with a chuckle, shaking his head once to show he was teasing, whether it was back at her or not he was breifly unsure. "Though most do have reasons." he popped one eyebrow into the hair before just waving it off with a easy smile. "But oh please keep it to yourself, I'm not sure it's a good idea to get involved."

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ Wren pouted, turning to face him and sitting cross-legged. "No, "she said. "I'll tell you. But only because I'm too drunk to know that I shouldn't." She wasn't actually sure why she wanted to tell him; she guessed he just seemed like the kind of person who didn't like the dance either.

message 45: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Elliot lolled his head back to a point where his hair was just barley whisping against the back of the bench. His movements looked easy and efforetless, and his head faced her slightly with curiously raised eyebrows. "I have a gnawing feeling I should be declinging, but I can't pass up an offer like that." he grinned his pearly whites.

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ Wren rolled her eyes. "It's not like it's all that exciting. I just hate the masquerade. I'm not going to find anyone and so far, I haven't figured out where my mother was planning to go, so that basically means I'm going to go poof."

message 47: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Alright, so now he was intrested. And so he narrowed his eyes slightly, both in confusion (though he didnt dare admit such a terrible thing) and in suspicion. Leaning his face closer to hers he asked with a low voice, "Where your mother was going? You know... I'm not a huge fan of the masquereade either, though I an honestly say I'm enjoying the view," he glanced her up and down. "But I'm curious."

message 48: by ¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ (last edited Jun 21, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ "The view of the flowers?" Wren asked, looking around and then rolling her eyes. "You're strange." She glanced around one more time and then leaned in closer, her mouth right by his ear. She had one hand on his chest to keep from falling over as she whispered....

"I don't know."

message 49: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Elliot sighed, pulling his head back so that he could look her straight in the eye, their faces probably an inch or so apart. And he didnt dare complain about the hand on his chest, the view felt good. "Very specific, sweetheart." he rolled his eyes. "Thank you."

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ "No," Wren shook her head. "It isn't very specific. She had this whole plan, though, a few years ago to run away with me, except... she never told me where." Wren sighed. "I haven't been able to figure it out, and now I'm going to die, or disappear, or whatever. Tragic." Except she didn't sound mad or scared, she was just stating facts.

« previous 1 3