S.H.I.E.L.D's Generation Project discussion

Living Quarters > Scarlet and Raynebeaux's dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Keeli (last edited Jun 10, 2012 02:50PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scarlets room: description

Raynebeauxs room:[image error]

Main room: description

(is that okay? I can change it if you want.)

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux sighed as she woke up from her daily nap.

message 3: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scarlet yawned, walking out into the main room, she stretched. "hi rayne." she said into her room, opening the medium-fridge.

(do you have a pic of what you want your room to look like?)

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments ((It's in the dorm topic.))

Raynebeaux looked up from her bed cover. "Oh. Hey, Scarlet."

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments (oh! Sorry I didnt look there!)

She held up a hand, "want anything to eat?" she asked, plopping down on the couch.

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "No, I'm okay!" Raynebeaux called before getting out of her bed and walking out into the main room.

message 7: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scarlet nodded and stared at the screen, "another report about the dream team.." she sighed. Her eyes catching one avenger in particular,

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "Really?" Raynebeaux flopped down on the couch and looked at the screen. "What about them?"

message 9: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "saving the world.. Again" she said, not seeming happy about it.

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux wrinkled her nose. "We could do that. If only Fury would actually let us."

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "I know!! He treats us like... Kids." she mumbled, hating the word.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux nodded. "So true."

message 13: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "and dad doesn't even try to tell fury off." she mumbled.

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux twitched uncomfortably at the mention of Scarlet's family.

message 15: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments (does she know?)

"you okay?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "what are you getting so worked up about?"

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments ((I don't know. Do you want her to?))

"I mean, my parents...are dead." Raynebeaux said quietly.

message 17: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments (eh all it is, is that her dad is hawk eye.. That's all)

Scarlet went rigid, she looked at her. "I didn't know, my big stupid mouth" she mumbled.

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments ((I know...XD))

"It's okay..." Raynebeaux rubbed the back of her head.

message 19: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments (.... Oh)

Scarlet freaked out, "seeifimnewthatiwouldnthavesaidanythngaboutparents! See he was never around so I kinda have the feeling for it! Not like this is a compitition!! Ohnjust shut up scar, just shut up." she said, smacking her head.

message 20: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux laughed a little. "You don't have to try so hard."

message 21: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scarlet let out Breath, "sorry."

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "It's okay, really." Raynebeaux said.

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments She sighed, "okay... I'm glad your not one of those drama queen girls that take everything into offense."

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux laughed slightly. "Yeah, I guess. Same with you. I'd throw fire at your face if you were like that."

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scar blinked, her eyebrows furrowing. "oh.." she said.

message 26: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "What? You're not like that...right?" Raynebeaux questioned.

message 27: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "no.. Just the fact that fire has a possibility to be thrown at my face." she said, frowning.

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux laughed. "Oh! I was kidding."

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scarlet looked at her, raising an eyebrow,

message 30: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "Psh..." Raynebeaux said with a quick glance at Scarlet.

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "okay then." she said smiling, standing up she put her hands on her hips. Her pajama pants with little bow and arrows was what she had on, "this is miserable, what do you wanna do?" she asked.

message 32: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "No idea." Raynebeaux shrugged.

message 33: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "train, go on a hike, go to the game room? I don't like sitting still! Well maybe sleeping... But I'm asleep and can't tell!" she said, smiling with her hands on her hips, "so what u wanna do?"

message 34: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux shrugged "There's nothing to do."

message 35: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "yeah I'll give ya that." she said, "interactive training? They program the tv like if your sick or can't get up because you broke somethin?"

message 36: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "Sure." Raynebeaux shrugged.

message 37: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments She sighed, opening the trunk and grabbing her bow. "which weapon you want this time?" scar asked, the weapons connected with the huge flat screen. She threw a pair of the glasses to her, "3D" she mumbled,

message 38: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux grinned. "My fire fists are fine." She said, catching the glasses and putting them on.

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scar shrugged, "okay. Just don't catch the tv on fire." she said, standing up with the remote. "scarlet loggng in." she said to the tv and holding up her palm. It scanned it and accepted, she looked at raynebeaux.

message 40: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "Raynebeaux logging in!" Rayne cheered.

message 41: by Keeli (last edited Jun 16, 2012 12:37PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments Scarlet giggled, pulling on the glasses and standing up. "which you want.. Desert, abandoned town, or snow castle." she said, dragging her fingers down the screen to the options, "or even better, jungle safari gone wrong"

message 42: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "Pick random." Raynebeaux said.

message 43: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "random." she said, hitting the button with her finger. "says that we are in a deserted city, aliens are taking over." she picked up her bow. "green button is hide, red button is run." she said, shrugging.

message 44: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "Aliens." Raynebeaux shook her head. "Alright. Ready to kick some foreign alien ass?"

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments She nodded, putting the glassed on and pushing go. It was quiet, to quiet. She ran out and ducked inside a building, shooting one who tried to attack with a arrow that wasn't there. Whenever she pulled the string, a arrow appeared on the game,

message 46: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments Raynebeaux put on her game gloves and the glasses. She pushed go and lit a small alien ship on fire. She watched as four or five aliens burned to death. "We need to find the Mothership."

message 47: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "indeed, just find the big glowing-... Found it." she said, pointing towards the huge ship, it was close enough to reach, if you stood on the building right below itl "are you thinking what I am?" she asked, shooting another alien. The arrow sent it flying beck, soon exploding as well as 6 others.

message 48: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "I don't know. Are you thinking that thing is just begging to be lit on fire?" Raynebeaux asked.

message 49: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 46 comments "Nope... If I can get us up there into that machine, can you destroy the whole control panel?" she asked, she was the battle strategist after all.

message 50: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 129 comments "By lighting it on fire?" Raynebeaux inquired, though she knew what the answer would be.

« previous 1