Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Małføy Manør > Grounds

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Amelia stepped outside, and took in a breath of fresh air. This was pleasent. Scott should be joining her soon, she thought, so she stood and waited for him to come out.

message 2: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
She turned around, hearing Lucius' commanding voice, and went back inside with haste.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott walked outside. The cool air washing over him filling him with energy. He took in a deep breath. It had been so long since he had been in the Manor and he expected to enjoy it.

He looked around for a moment, the house elf should be bringing him a drink. It better hurry up before I get impatient. he thinks. No sooner then he finishes the thought does the elf appear before him. It bows and holds a tray to Scott.

Scott takes the drink and makes a dismissal motion with his hand. The house elf nods quickly and vanishes with a quiet pop.

He puts the bottle to his mouth and takes a sip.

He begins to walk along the small trail heading to the forest behind the house.

message 4: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) | 257 comments Spirios walked briskly, carrying a box. She looked at the label. "Malfoy Manor... Yes it is here! This Lucius Malfoy must be very cautious to set up an anti-apparating spell." Suddenly, she saw a man strolling casualy. "Hello there, do you know the way to Malfoy Manor? I can't find my way in! I'm here to deliver some chocolate frogs from the boss of Borgin and Burkes."

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Fandoms-Unite-10) | 15 comments Marie is very confused. Why is she at the Malfoy Manor again?