Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Małføy Manør > Family Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments Bellatrix strolled in, looking for Draco and Lucius.

message 2: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy, who had been observing peacocks strut around outside through the window, shrank into the wall.

message 3: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "Oh hello!" She called out to Amy. " Have you seen Draco around? We were supposed to go to Hogwarts together today!" She says happily, plopping down onto the couch, her legs crossed.

message 4: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "N-no, I haven't. What were you planning on going to hogwarts for?" she asked. Her blue hair and eyes looked brighter than the sun compared to Bellatrix's black hair and robes.

message 5: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments She cackled madly, her head leaned backwards.

"You silly girl!" She laughed. "Were not going to tell someone like YOU!" She cackled madly.

message 6: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy resisted the urge to mimick. "Sorry. I didn't realize I was that silly. What am I, again?"

message 7: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Frann walked in, dusting off things quietly

message 8: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy saw the house-elf, but refrained from speaking. She was supposed to be a ruthless death eater now.

message 9: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Frann dropped her duster and picked it up quickly, hoping nobody would notice

message 10: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy held her breath, hoping that Bellatrix wouldn't notice.

message 11: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

The house-elf hurriedly finished dusting in the area and scurried away

~Ivy Directioner Curl~  {Iris Evergreen}  (IrisEvergreen) | 416 comments "Well, if he's not here I have some time to waste! Would you like to go do something....Naughty?" She says, smiling, and biting her lip.

message 13: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy raised her eyebrows.

~Ivy Directioner Curl~  {Iris Evergreen}  (IrisEvergreen) | 416 comments "ANSWER ME!" Her face goes filled with anger.

message 15: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy smirked. "I did."

message 16: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Frann continued dusting

message 17: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "Well then, I suggest speaking it."She said, drawing her wand from her robes.

message 18: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "You just said answer. Answering is a reaction. I had a reaction." WHile she spoke, her left hand spelled out her sentence. She had her wand clenched in her left hand.

message 19: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Frann had her back turned to them and didn't notice the wand. Otherwise she would be trembling

message 20: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "Oh a smart one are you, Hmmm? Let's see how smart you are now. " With lightning speed, she flicked her wand and said "Stupefy!" She cackled madly when the spell hit Amy right in the chest.

message 21: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) AMy made sure she was cross eyed and her tongue was sticking out as the spell hit her.

message 22: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments Bellatrix smiled, and cackled, before stumbling out of the room, still laughing madly.

message 23: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) (( i know, amy is awesome!)) After the spell wore off, AMy left to the Order.

message 24: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (last edited Jul 11, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

Frann looked up as she saw Amy get stupifyed

message 25: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Amelia had aparated into the room at an earlier time, but only just came into the family room now. "Hello mother." She said, sitting beside her on the couch.

message 26: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Frann sighed and continued dusting

~Ivy Directioner Curl~  {Iris Evergreen}  (IrisEvergreen) | 416 comments "Well my my....look what we have here.Its my long lost daughter. Why yes I can certainly see the resemblance.How have you been doing?" She says, tearing up, but trying to hide it. She resist the urge to hug her.

message 28: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"We saw eachother at the Hog's head... Remember, Mother?" she asked her carefully, afraid of being slapped. "I am good. What are you doing here?"

message 29: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "I was just..just looking for Draco.Why are you here?" She says, her voice quivering. She clears her throat loudly, trying to collect herself.

"Amelia. I feel that leaving you was a mistake. I want you...to be with me. Your mother. Your my little girl, and I want you around." She says, the tears slipping out of her eyes.

message 30: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Taken aback, Amelia stands and backs away from the couch. "You're not her, are you? Why would the famous Bellatrix Lestrange want me back, and why would you be crying if you're really her?" She said softly, not confident as she usually was, and certaintly not mean or superior to her Mother.

message 31: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Frann's mouth dropped open as she talked back to Bellatrix. This girl had guts to a house elf

message 32: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "I WANT YOU BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER! MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD! I LEFT YOU BECAUSE I HAD TOO!I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE! THE DARK LORD WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU AND I PROTECTED YOU, AND YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE I'M YOUR MOTHER!" She shouts back, her feeling hurt severely, the tears overflowing her eyes.

message 33: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Amelia took in a breath, casting her eyes downward. "Yes Mother. I forgot. I am sorry. I will go wherever you want me to." She said simply, sitting back down, and acting as if her mother's small explosion had never happened. She was used to it, somewhat.
"Why are you looking for Draco?"

message 34: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments She stared Amelia, feeling like someone had just stabbed her in the heart.

"I love you my daughter. Please understand..." She reached forward grabbing her hand gently.

message 35: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "You can live wherever you want. I am living here at the moment. And to answer your question, Draco and I were going to go to Hogwarts together to recruit Death eaters." She says, drying her tears.

message 36: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"I do understand, Mother." she said, smiling at her softly, and patting her hand. "And I'm here..." she nodded.

message 37: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments Bellatrix smiled back at her, then instantly stopped. "You must not become soft!" She thought to herself.

"You must not tell anyone I am your mother. No one must know, or both of us will be in danger do you understand?" She says, suddenly strong again.

message 38: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

She nodded, and took her hand back, gaining the steely look in her blue eyes that she always had before. "Of course Mother. House Elf!" She said, commanding the closest one. "Bring this woman some tea, hot, and bring me some pumpkin bread." She said, shifting her wieght on the couch into a confident position.

message 39: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "I will be with you at all hours possible, and support you from now on. But not in public. " She walked up to her and hugged her awkwardly.

message 40: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Amelia blinked, and stiffly hugged her back, not used to this closeness. "Thank you Mother." she said, raising her chin, and straightening her shoulders. "And I'll make you proud." She said.

message 41: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "I'm sure you will. You will be at my right hand at all times. We will be famous. We will the most powerful witches in the world.Then we will reveal our relation.I will inform Lucius immediately that you have been found." She says pacing the room.

message 42: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Irony shuffled into the room with a broom. She began to sweep the floors. The broom was more than twice her size, and she kept nearly toppling over.

message 43: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Mother, I've been here since the Rise started. I was the first to join." She said looked at her, worriedly. "Irony? Did you hear me?" She asked, voice strong. "I want tea for Bellatrix, and some bread for myself." She said, angered that she had to repeart herself.

message 44: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments Bellatrix instantly became full of rage. "WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED!?" She shouts at the air. She apparates out of the room with a small pop, looking for Lucius, her eyes hungry with anger. She returns shortly, still a little angry, but calmed down a little. She plops onto the couch, her arms crossed over her chest angrily.

"WHERE IS MY BREAD!?" She shouts at the house elf.

message 45: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "yes, Miss Lestrange, Yes Madame Lestrange." she croaked. WIth a crack she left, and with a CRACK she came back. "Bread and Tea for Mistresses." SHe said with a bow.

message 46: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Amelia took them with impatience, and handed her Mother the tea, and also gave her some bread too, since Irony had supplied enough for two. "This will do. But keep your ears open, next time." Amelia told the elf, a judgemental eyebrow raised.

message 47: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) She bowed. "Irony is very sorry, Miss Lestrange, Irony will try and listen, Miss."

message 48: by Bellatrix (new)

Bellatrix Lestrange (BellatrixLestrange) | 60 comments "Yes well, next I get hungry and you don't listen, I might have half the mind to eat YOU so you best be more careful." She says with a wicked grin, sipping her tea nicely.

message 49: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Frann winced as the house elf was scolded, suprised she was not beaten.

message 50: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Amelia smiled, and a egotisic look came over her face. "Now go do something useful, and take your friend." She said, flipping dark waves over her shoulder. "Mother, where was Lucius?"

« previous 1 3