Teen and YA addiction discussion

Fun > Nice book quotes?!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paulina (new)

Paulina | 375 comments Mod
Guys I need help!! I'm repainting my room and on my "book" wall (where I keep all my books- hint the name) I want to write a quote- something short and preferably from an angel book.. I want it to be cute so pleasee? helppp meee

message 2: by Filipa (new)

Filipa  (fiim) | 2 comments This quote is from Silence, the third book from the Hush Hush series, when Patch tells to Nora: "I just know one thing.I would do anything for you. I would give all I have, for you, even my soul.If this is not love, it's the best I can offer."

Or this quote from Torment, the second book in the Fallen series, when Daniel says:" He didn’t care about any of them, really.
Only her.
Would he find her?
Without question.
Would he save her?
Always." - Oh I love this one! =)

message 3: by Paulina (new)

Vampangel wrote: "This quote is from Silence, the third book from the Hush Hush series, when Patch tells to Nora: "I just know one thing.I would do anything for you. I would give all I have, for you, even my soul.If..."

Awhh I love both of them! But I can't really use it for my wall D:

message 4: by Sami (new)

Sami | 3 comments A book from Splinter Cell book 1

Splinter cell: I Like to think I don't make mistakes, I'm Sam Fisher, I'm a Splinter Cell.

message 5: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Say 'provoking' again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do.

- that's from Hush Hush

message 6: by Sami (new)

Sami | 3 comments Beatrice wrote: "Say 'provoking' again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do.

- that's from Hush Hush"

Is the book HUSH HUSH really that good, does it have action??

message 7: by Paulina (new)

Beatrice wrote: "Say 'provoking' again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do.

- that's from Hush Hush"

My favorite line :D thank you!