The Academy discussion

Off Campus > Belle's Boutique

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne gazed around, gaping. "Flipping..." She didn't finish, awed. "This place is amazing! And their clothes are so cute!" she walked over to the shirts and looked through them. "Maybe i'll get something too..."she mumbled.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Ooh, you totally have to try this on!" Rayne help up a purple blouse to Dani, grinning.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne smiled, picking out a few things for herself to try on.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Me too))

"Sure!"she grinned, walking into a dressing room.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne grinned. "You're looking pretty hot yourself. That outfit looks amazing on you, you have to get it."

message 9: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2012 01:51PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Wow, girl, that is definitely ... wow. You need to get that." Rayne gaped, then tried on something else on and walked out. "What do you think?"
http://m.weheartit.com/entry/30233018

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Kay, i'll be here prob lol)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Those look so great on you!" Rayne tried on a bathing suit. "Does this look too... i dont know..."
http://m.weheartit.com/entry/30229058

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne grinned, turning to look in the mirror. "My dad's gonna hate me for spending so much,"she sighed. "Maybe i shouldn't get any more than what i have, haha. You can keep trying on clothes, though." Really she just needed an excuse to get out of there-- the pain in her legs grew unbearable.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She looked at her, surprised. "Are you sure?" No one's ever offered that before. "I can pay you back.." she grimaced, but quickly hid it. "Meet me at the beach when you're finished?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne smiled, then changed into her clothes and walked quickly to the beach. She didn't want to leave Dani, but since she couldn't fully control the whole mermaid thing, and considering she saw scales on part of her leg that weren't there before, she thought it would be smart to get out if there.

((I'll be at the beach forum))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne walked into the boutique with Dani, and started looking through the racks of clothes. She loved shopping.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments A few minutes later, Rayne held up a cute shirt. "You should try this on," she said, grinning.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne nodded slightly and then gathered some things for her to try on, too. "So... What have you been up to, you know, besides... Yeah."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Oh. Yeah, kind of mine, too," she replied. But not really.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Hmm... I lost a game at bowling and Zach made me go sky-diving with him. Oh, and his ex girlfriend came back. That was interesting." She said this last part sarcastically.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "I don't know, I guess." Rayne sighed. "Guess who she came back for?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Yes." She frowned, though skimmed through clothes so it would be less noticeable.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Well... She called me Zach's whore or something like that. So she's mean," Rayne mumbled. "And it seems like she won't stop trying to get him back... Oh, to make it better, she has something over him."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Yeah, she did." She sighed. "Uh, it's... It's really big that he can't really avoid..." She wasn't sure if he wanted her to tell anyone. "Um..."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "It's just... Apparently his ex had a kid. You can figure out who the father is," she muttered. "Yeah, I might need help dealing with her..."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Carmen walked in.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "I know..." Rayne looked down a moment. "We're just trying to forget about it. Can't really, though." She shrugged. "I'm not sure there's anything either of us can really do."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Carmen had heard them talkig from blocks away and she bit her lip near them looking through a pile of jeans for her size two. "Well actually...." she trailed off not wanting to add to the drama but maybe if she gave her input the girl would feel better.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne glanced at the girl. "What...?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) "Well um if she is that mean I think you should talk to the guy about it and if he doesn't believe you and make her stop then do it yourself make her feel as if her foments don't get to you and once she realizes they don't she'll stop," Carmen mumured pulling out a pair of white ripped jeans.

message 30: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:38PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "He knows she's mean." She didn't appreciate that someone had been listening into their conversation. "He can't make her stop. She wants him and will do anything to get him. She just wants me out of the way. And it's like she can tell it hurts me, just..." She looked away and shook her head.

message 31: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:44PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Carmen sighed. "Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to here the conversation okay it just happened " she muttered pulling out a blouse and sighed. "I just think that if he knows she's mean and doesn't like that you should be happy that there's ni chance he would leave you and eventually you'll realize that too," she mumured and sighed going to go try on the outfit. It wasn't her fault she heard everything but every time she tried to help someone they accused her of easedropping.

message 32: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:49PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne was a little irritated, but not really with the girl. She was just trying to help her. Anything could easily piss her off right now. "Okay... What's your name?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) She came out in this outfit. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN... "Carmen Lopez," she mumured her blond curls falling in her eyes as she shifted In the kind of loose size two jeans realizing she must need a size zero in this store she muttered to herself getting the same pair of pants but size zero and changed.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Okay..." Rayne sighed. "Cute outfit."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Carmen grinned softly dimples showing. "Thanks," she mumured softly with a sigh flipping her butt length curls out of her eyes tying them up in a low pony tail resting on her shoulder. She went back kn the dressing room and changed out of the clothes keeping them with her planning to buy them she looked through the dresses and skirts.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne searched for some more clothes before she went to the dressing room and tried the outfits on.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne peered out from her dressing room door and grinned, doing a thumbs up. "Looks great," she said enthusiastically.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Carmen tried kn more outfits alone kind of wishing she had friends.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Well I know," Rayne said, grinning. She looked at the room she thought Carmen was in. "Yeah, come on out."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne nodded slightly. "Okie dokie," she said, grinning. She went into the dressing room and tried on an outfit. ((Will post later))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Thanks," she said, grinning. "Now you try on something."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "That's so cute!" Rayne grinned.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne smiled slightly and tried on: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/36961556

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Hm." She looked at herself in the mirror. "Well I guess that's good."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled. "Yay. Now your turn," she said.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Oh okay. Talk to you later :))

"I like that," she said, smiling.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She grinned. "I think we're shopaholics," she joked. "Your turn!"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "That looks great on you," she said once she saw her, smiling.

« previous 1