Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

General(: > The X-System [MUST READ!]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2012 06:18AM) (new)

Okay, this is the last straw. We have all explained the rules numberless times to every member that has broken the rules, yet they still break them. There needs to be a system to keeping this RP under control. And it's going to be strict, very strict. I have had people messaging me and complaining about this group, so things are going to change.

The following is a system that will be devised in following all the rules. Your name will be listed below, in no particular order, and there may or may not be X's by your name. The more X's you have, the more rules you have broken. We have decided a limit to how many X's you may have. If you get to this certain number, which we will not tell you, then you will be banned from the group.

Okay, this is the last straw. We have all explained the rules numberless times to every member that has broken the rules, yet they still break them. There needs to be a system to keeping this RP under control. And it's going to be strict, very strict. I have had people messaging me and complaining about this group, so things are going to change.

The following is a system that will be devised in following all the rules. Your name will be listed below, in no particular order, and there may or may not be X's by your name. The more X's you have, the more rules you have broken. We have decided a limit to how many X's you may have. If you get to this certain number, which we will not tell you, then you will be banned from the group.

If you need to read the rules, here they are:
(view spoiler)

Members:
~Rikka
~Delaney
~Lily
~Mrs.Brightside
~Aero
~Aria
~Strange Angel
~Liz
~Aubree
~Jay
~Rose
~Abigail
~Adena
~Alan(Ethan)
~Alex de Lioncourt
~Ally
~Apps
~astrid_marie
~Bam
~Blood Bone And Muscle
~CrushingOnGuysFromBooks
~Dreamer
~Gatha
~Hannah
~Howard
~Inge
~Izzy
~J-Ice
~Jessiczka
~Jmart
~Jasmin
~Kat
~Lauren
~Lexi
~Lura
~Madame Billa
~Maddie
~Malxox
~Ms.Cashmere
~NinjaOfTheKeyboard
~Noor Castairs
~Rae
~Seraph
~Skittles
~Smash
~SupernaturalChickie
~Steph
~Tatum
~Yue
~thingAWESOME
~Matthew
~Sadiya
~Emmel
~Apolla

If any of the following rules are broken, you will get one X by your name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE FROM AUBREE: Yes, Liz has entrusted me in posting this. She's sick of all of the complaints. And I've gotta say something to all of you who are breaking the rules constantly (you know if you are or aren't) - I don't give a damn about what you've got planned for your character and their stupid romance, but listen to the rules that the mods have given you. They've given them to you for a freaking reason. I'm not sure what I am to them, but to me, Rose and Liz are two of my very best friends, even better than my friends in real life. So show them some respect.

Thank you for reading this.

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) I've read it, and technically you can see the persons eyes with masks. Just saying.

message 4: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rose (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
I wouldn't have agreed to this, had I been informed.

message 5: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) <----- Ninja approves of this message.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Read it

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments Read *points*

message 8: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Read. Understood..

message 9: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I feel terrible. I don't think I broke any rules but if I did I'm sorry.

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments ...I feel like I am going to glance here and find like five Xs next to my name and be like "what did I do? :'("

message 11: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

No one will be deleted without ALL of the mods agreeing. So unless you've broken every rule imaginable, I wouldn't worry about it too much. :P

message 12: by yael (new)

yael Read it~

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) When ever I see a three sentences reminder I'm just like: No!!! Wait I had to leave I Promiss I can change it please dot give me an X!!!!! :( I count my sentences over and over then I conclude that my post is definetly three sentences.

message 14: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Its not so much as sentences...more like, no two liners.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 590 comments Read it and I feel like I'm gonna forget about these rules someday. Well, with the "must read", I'll be coming back here quite often so... >.>

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) ♫Rose♫ wrote: "No one will be deleted without ALL of the mods agreeing. So unless you've broken every rule imaginable, I wouldn't worry about it too much. :P"

♫Rose♫ wrote: "Its not so much as sentences...more like, no two liners."

Thanks Rose that makes me feel much better XD. I really like this rp!

message 17: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Read it. I think it's an interesting method, but it has been read and noted.

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Skittles-tastethefreakin'rainbow wrote: "When ever I see a three sentences reminder I'm just like: No!!! Wait I had to leave I Promiss I can change it please dot give me an X!!!!! :( I count my sentences over and over then I conclude that..."

Hah. I stick to the 30ish word rule from CAGY >.> But I shall do that.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

People have been posting one-liners with no capitalization. It ruins it.

message 20: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

I know. I'm just saying some people think its okay when they post a certain number of sentences...but I disagree, since sentences can be as little as two words.

message 21: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ I think what's more annoying than people who break rules are people that join the group make like no comments and are never active.

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) Read

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 30 comments Read. I pledge to abide by the rules, and swear to face the consequence if I don't.

message 24: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) سارہ سادیا wrote: "I think what's more annoying than people who break rules are people that join the group make like no comments and are never active."

That is annoying, but I learned to get over it because some people are that fly on the wall that like to read the roleplay and not participate. I do that with you people. I just comment.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

سارہ سادیا wrote: "I think what's more annoying than people who break rules are people that join the group make like no comments and are never active."

Honestly, people who disobey the rules annoy me more. It's just infuriating, to me, that some people have that much disrespect - or lack thereof - to do such things.

Blood Bone and Muscle I will obey the rules, although do tell me if I'm passing lines. I would want to know.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 30 comments Actually these rules are quite basic and easy to follow! I really don't know why anyone would want to disobey them.

message 28: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Apps wrote: "Actually these rules are quite basic and easy to follow! I really don't know why anyone would want to disobey them."

It happens though. All the time. -_-

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments I read it (actually several times...I just kept forgetting to comment :) ))
and I will follow the rules. I shall smack the ones who don't follow the rules upside the head...because this is a beautiful group and "stupid people (pretend these are those little rectangle parentheses (there's none on my iPod)) who don't follow the rules) are dangerous." and they won't ruin this group.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Well so far no one has an X.... That's good!

*Mrs. Brightside* Was I supposed to comment? Well, if so...I read it.

message 32: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments So does this mean we can't stay with the same partener? We literally have to move on after like a day or something?

message 33: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ | 818 comments Mod
Well, they can meet up later if you really want, but it's a masquerade, you're supposed to be meeting loads of people, not just stick with one.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments i don't agree with rule 6. the people at this ball are suppose to fall in love right? one of my characters has...but never the less, i read it.

message 35: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments Read.

message 36: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ sтερн ._. wrote: "سارہ سادیا wrote: "I think what's more annoying than people who break rules are people that join the group make like no comments and are never active."

That is annoying, but I learned to get over ..."

lol yeah. True. I leave a group when I realize how inactive I am on it. That's why I have few groups compared to people.

message 37: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ ♢ Aubree ♢ wrote: "سارہ سادیا wrote: "I think what's more annoying than people who break rules are people that join the group make like no comments and are never active."

Honestly, people who disobey the rules annoy..."

True. True.

message 38: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) αίμα*κλίνων~{thingAWESOME}~ wrote: "i don't agree with rule 6. the people at this ball are suppose to fall in love right? one of my characters has...but never the less, i read it."

I agree with this.If their suppose to be in love shouldn't they spend a lot of time together?

message 39: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (last edited Jun 10, 2012 02:29PM) (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Guys, that's not what the rule really means. It's saying you shouldn't spend time RPing with just one member, there may be other members that want to RP with your charrie, and what if your charrie ends up liking someone more than the first? And if they don't then they can find the other person again. It's just to get some more interaction between charries. It's perfectly logical.

message 40: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Like Sadiya said. Obviously when they're completely and madly in love, their relationship status should be changed in that topic to permanently together and they can role play together all they want (not rping the stuff we don't need to read of course). But until then, you don't walk to the masquerade, talk to one person, stay in the same topic with the same person for a very long time, and then decide to be a couple. That's what I mean. Every person's role play should be about 50 comments or less until you permanently find your person. That's what I mean. You need to switch it up and RP with a bunch of new people here that you've never rp'd with before.

*Mrs. Brightside* سارہ سادیا wrote: "sтερн ._. wrote: "سارہ سادیا wrote: "I think what's more annoying than people who break rules are people that join the group make like no comments and are never active."

That is annoying, but I le..."

Yeah, I don't have that many groups, too. Sometimes it's because I'm half-crazy when I decide to leave, but other times it's actually because I'm not really active :D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

►►♫ Elizabeth ♫◄◄ wrote: "Like Sadiya said. Obviously when they're completely and madly in love, their relationship status should be changed in that topic to permanently together and they can role play together all they wa..."

So basically, we're exempt from the rule once we find that person who actually wants to and we change the relationship status?

message 43: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I have a question. Sometimes I reply to posts via my smartphone and the lines in the posts don't always match up when I'm on the computer. Will I get an X if I thought it was three lines, but it really wasn't? What if I check it on the computer later on and if it isn't enough, edit it?

message 44: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Copy that.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments I hsave the same problem

message 46: by ichigo_menthol (new)

ichigo_menthol | 167 comments SupernaturalChickie wrote: "I've read it, and technically you can see the persons eyes with masks. Just saying."

Ahaha, smart alec, I like your style. Yeah, if your eyes are covered by your mask you won't be able to see. Unless....you....had....

XRAY VISION BOOYAHHH!!!

^_^ Yup, I read it and I'm scared shiteluss so I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking to the rules, hehe.

message 47: by Savannah (new)

Savannah I read it, too!

message 48: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

sтερн ._. wrote: "I have a question. Sometimes I reply to posts via my smartphone and the lines in the posts don't always match up when I'm on the computer. Will I get an X if I thought it was three lines, but it re..."

No, you're fine. But if you're writing everything that's happening with your character: may it be a a scratch, blush, drink, cough, laugh, how pretty it is tonight, etc etc, you should be getting at least three lines. Just consecutive two liners aren't good.

message 49: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Okay ^^

message 50: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hicks | 4 comments Read it.

« previous 1