Children of The Four Elements discussion

Cabins > Air Cabin One

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
Very spacious cabin, with cloud beds. Each bed floats around all day, so be sure you know which is yours, by the small chest for your belongings at the end.

Bed Capacity: 7 Air Children, 1 per bed.
Room Capacity: 20 Children, fills the room.

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments Jay walked in and layed his bag near his chest as he flopped onto his 'bed' as he turned on his Ipod and relaxed.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Ryla walked into the Cabin, finding her bed and sitting down on it. She smiled at soft sheets.

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments Jay sat up as he saw the new girl "Yo..."

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Ryla glanced up. "Hi," She said in response. She put her bag in the small chest.

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments Jay looked at her for a second "well my name is Jay"

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Ryla gave a slight smile. "I'm Ryla," She replied. She closed her chest and put her feet on the cloudy bed.

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments "These beds are awesome right"

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Ryla smiled more and nodded. "Definatly," She agreed.

message 10: by Jordan (last edited Jul 13, 2012 12:31AM) (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments "sigh well Im off to the cloud forest"

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Ryla waved a little. "Bye."

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments "Sigh well peace" he said as he got up and walked outside

message 13: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox Elva had flown to the camp under the cover of darkness. With her black and purple wings she knew no one had been able to see her. She slid quietly into the cabin and found that the beds were floating clouds with a corresponding chest for belongings. She found two people, a girl and a boy, already sound asleep on their clouds. As Elva looked for a cloud she saw one at the very back of the cabin that was darker than the others and didn't move as much. Smiling she opened her wings and flew up careful not to catch the people sleeping with her downstroke.

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments Jay walked in yawning from a hard day of training although he had some thoughts 'Im goign to need someone from the water cabin to help me with my experiment

message 15: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox Elva was sitting on her cloud when she heard the person walk in. She immediately tensed and slid back into the shadows watching. He didn't look dangerous, Elva thought to herself. And she needed someone to tell her about this place, even if she forced it out of them. Deciding, she opened her wings and jumped landing gracefully in front of the startled boy. Elva tilted her head as she looked curiously at the boy, her violet eyes sparkling with curiosity.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments After being startled he decided to poke her forehead to see if this was a dream or not. after poking her he knew that he wasn't dreaming and that there was indeed a girl with wings.

message 17: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox ((Thanks for rping with me!!! I've been so lonely!! And sorry it took me so long, my notices thing didn't say anyone had replied so I just assumed no one had....anyway, back now!!! :-D))

Elva snapped at his fingers with a growl when he poked her. Not the best way for a greeting she thought. 'My name's Elva.' she said with her weird tinkling voice to match her strange eyes, 'Whats your name? Where are we and why are we here? Who is your parent? And will you show me around?'

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments "Woah woah chill.. heh uh I'll show you around but why do you want to know my parents?"

message 19: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox 'Excellent! And please, just answer my questions! Thanks!' Elva said putting her hands on her hips and looking up at the boy daring him to say no.

((Hi! Sorry I haven't been on in ages! I thought this groups had died so........
Anyway! Sorry, thanks, and see u soon!! :D))

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments "Heh your not one to make demands you know" Jay said keeping a coy face on

message 21: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox This tactic was obviously not working, she thought to herself. Ok, plan B. And with one long look into the boys eyes, she burst into tears, crumpling on the floor. 'I..I..I'm sorry.' She said through the tears. 'I was trying to be s..s..strong like the ladies at the orphanage told me to be. But it's hard! No one would adopt me! They said I h..h..had s..s..strange eyes and my scar was weird and I was just weird! And so I ran away. But then mother (the air goddess) told me to come here but nothing else and I'm scared!'

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments "Look that's not going to work" Jay said strongly

message 23: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox Elva sighed, this boy was good. She got up and wiped the fake tears from her eyes. 'Ok. New tactic!' She said smiling mischievously, and with that she opened her wings, flew up into the air in one stroke and landed on the boys shoulders with one hand clamped around his neck. 'Listen to me.' She said softly with her weird voice into his ear, 'I don't like hurting people, but I need information. Tell me you name for starters. And then I'd like to know where we are and why we are here. Tell me everything you know about this place, brother.' She said smiling. She had worked out he was obviously a child of the air goddess, Elvas mother, and thus, he was her brother. Even though she was acting like she would hurt him, she never would. In fact, she was extremely happy that she had family!

message 24: by Jordan (last edited Jan 05, 2013 06:37AM) (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 32 comments Jay was now sweating then he thought of something 'sweat equals water witch can freeze!' so with a quick flip of his hand a arctic breeze blew thru freezing the sweat on hi neck and to Elva hand and to to the natural oil in the sweat it slip right of his shoulder "Brother but you are mistaken I only have my two siblings and mother and they are normal"