Addicted to YA discussion

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)
Heroes > Jacob (Miss Peregrine)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
What did you think of him?

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I didn't really love the book so I didn't love the main character. I thought his character was colorless and lifeless, nothing really interesting about him.

message 3: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
Agreed! The story was kind of bland, predictable, and childish and so was Jacob! He had no interesting likable qualities whatsoever!!

Jojobean He was ok

Lina | 81 comments I loved the book, i love to read about creepy things that just gives you the chills. Jacob's character was really something, he did grow up through the book, i liked his relationship with his grandfather, how he never gave up on him, his relationship with Emma on the other hand was ok but other than that i loved the book, the writing, the plot, i thought it was really an interesting and fascinating world.

Dalia | 285 comments I really loved this book, but Jacobs character had absolutely no interesting traits. And he fell in love with his grandpas old girlfriend so that’s just weird.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 8 comments it's cute

Renee (elenarenee) I thought it was fun how the author used pictures he found to create the story. But I do agree the chars were not well developed. I liked the story but the chars not so much

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 8 comments i agree

Elena | 202 comments Dalia wrote: "I really loved this book, but Jacobs character had absolutely no interesting traits. And he fell in love with his grandpas old girlfriend so that’s just weird."

Agreed, if you stop to think about it it doesn't feel right. I read the book a while ago, and while the story wasn't really my thing, the author could have done something about the characters, because they were rather boring.