The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

GREEKS VS ROMANS

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON??

message 2: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Egyptians! Joke. I side with the GREEKS!

Lisa 100% on the greeks side! i actually happen to be greek so that might make me a bit biased ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Greek!

Kiernan Malik What kind of question is that?
I'm a Greek, man!!
GREEKS RULE.

Ashley The Sadistic Turtle romans (Execpt Octavian you can kill him0

Neha Well, i like both..but im egyptian :D

message 8: by Kei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kei Walker greeks (originality)

Ilke Pişirir greeks of course!

message 10: by The landmaster (last edited Apr 25, 2013 05:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The landmaster Everybody is just biased and for the greeks because that's where Percy is from. If the book was from the right person's POV you would all want to kill Percy.

As for me? I would probably go greek but only because I think I would be a son of Athena and there's no god or goddess quite like her in Roman Mythology.

Seah Kim Greeks! they are the original!!

The landmaster Define "original".

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa The ancient Romans pretty much copied all of Greek culture so I would say that Greek culture is pretty original, they were the first of their kind, and extremely innovative

The landmaster The Greeks were greatly, ah, influenced by the Minoans, Mycenaean and Etruscans. Although I will admit that the Etruscans were much less of an influence than the other two.

Perenelle I feel like it's biased and all. Unless Rick Riordan makes a series about Jason before H.O.O or something, i can't answer this question :(

Sebastian Greeks!

Ashya Can I choose both?

Jayden Smtih greek

Veronica Greeks

Alyssa Greeks! I like Jason and all but, Greek are deferentially better!

message 21: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Uh, Greeks!

message 22: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Landon wrote: "The Greeks were greatly, ah, influenced by the Minoans, Mycenaean and Etruscans. Although I will admit that the Etruscans were much less of an influence than the other two."

The Minoans and Mycenae were Greeks...

Alice Greeks!

message 24: by The landmaster (last edited Apr 26, 2013 09:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The landmaster Elizabeth (Lizzy) wrote: "Landon wrote: "The Greeks were greatly, ah, influenced by the Minoans, Mycenaean and Etruscans. Although I will admit that the Etruscans were much less of an influence than the other two."

The Min..."

Okay, for me to understand what you are trying to say, you'll have to define greek...

Camryn Cartwright greeks!! 4ever

Joseph Greeks

Grace It would be cool to go to camp Jupiter ,but I would be to much of a klutz to to anything ,so I think I would fit in with the Greeks. Romans are just to up tight.

message 28: by Kei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kei Walker when i think about camp jupiter i keep thinking i would get myself and my (what are those people who speak for you called?) killed

The landmaster Grace wrote: "It would be cool to go to camp Jupiter ,but I would be to much of a klutz to to anything ,so I think I would fit in with the Greeks. Romans are just to up tight."

Hey, Frank wasn't exactly sure-footed.

Shoe-mena GREEKS!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely Greek!!!

Claire Greeeeeeeeek! The Greeks just seem less aggressive than Romans, so I guess that's probably why I like the Greeks better than the Romans : )

Coleen Camp Half-Blood is more fun than Camp Jupiter. So, I prefer Greeks!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Romans have no personality, but the Greeks do... So I'm gonna go with Greeks! Camp Jupiter sound boring, the most exciting thing they do is stab teddy bears. At camp half blood they have a lava wall, and canoe lakes, and a bunch of fun stuff like that! Plus the Greek gods are cooler!