Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > jason vs tyson

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments who will win?

message 2: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Um PercyFreak please ask when u want to add a topic ok? There's a Character suggestion topic for u to do that

message 3: by Amitykitty (new)

Amitykitty Um are we still allowed to comment on this or what?

message 4: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oh sure sure, I was just giving a warning, the topic is actually pretty good ^-^ Tyson all the way bro, Cyclops love :3

message 6: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Tyson for surezeez! Me no like Picatchu... :)

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

YES!!! Cycloples love! *hugs Tyson* Oh wait a second *Tyson hugs back* Cany breath... Dying... Slowly dying...

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

OH YEAH!!! Don't forget his stick, his stick is very important for beating up *nods* True fact and OMG FREE SPIRIT! : D *hugs* YOUR AWESOMENESS!!!

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ikr?! That was awesome... Zeus was kinda just like "Um... Ok?" xD The sons of Poseidan ask for very weird gifts. I have concluded that and YAY!!!!! ^-^

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yes xDDDDD Try to sound official saying that bub :P
Do you want some rubber boots, yes I'd like some rubber boots, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH rubber boots and fancy pants! ^-^
Im sorry... My random craziness is acting up

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

XDDDD WOO! *gets rubber boats and fancy pants with camp T shirt* Let's go to the bookstore in style *snap* XDDDD

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

*comes with* WE LIKE PJO SPARKLE PARTY sparkle party sparkle party ^-^
Little Girl: Mommy... They scare me
Mother: It's ok child, they scare us all...

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl: OMG THEN IM GOING CRAZY?!
Me:... Yeah Pretty much... Tea darling *random British accent*

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Aug 15, 2012 02:24PM) (new)

:3
Me: It's tastes good and it always makes revenge yummy, Free Spirit agrees ^-^

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me: Exactly ol' chap now drink along if you want to have an awesome evil laugh
Little Girl:... Whut?

message 17: by Aifos (new)

Aifos (theheirofErisHORTIQUE) | 117 comments me: o.O, WHAAAAAAT?

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me:... We're drinking tea evily :3 MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *coughs*... *drinks tea* HAHA!

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me: MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs* *drinks* This tea works : D

message 20: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl:... If you're my imagination.. then how can I drink imaginary tea?
Me:... Imagination : D

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl: I don't watch Spongebob...
ME: GASSPPPPPPPPP

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl: My Little Pony ono
Me:... ono... *pets* Me and Fee Spirit have so much to teach you child...

message 23: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl:... You still scare me
Me: Psh.. what would you have to be scared about from us?
Little Girl: You're British talking tea drinkers that wear rubber boats and fancy panst when going to bookstores ono
Me:... That's awesome right?

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDD you just descirbed the fanbase perfectly xDDD
Me: YEAHHHH! *randomly bursts out into song* If their a [rice for rotten judgement, I guess Ive already won that, no book is worth the heasitation- NO PERCY JACKSON, ARE YOU A FOOL?!
Girl: O.o

message 25: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl:... You still scare me...

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl: You scare me either way...
Me:... ono.... *gets random book and starts reading* This is going to be a long day...

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl:... Im 4... how can I read a teen's book
Me: The same way I read picture books : D READ! o_e...
Little Girl:...

message 28: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Me: I know give her the graghic novel it is preety much a picture book

message 29: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Aug 15, 2012 05:16PM) (new)

Me: True and still has Percy awesomeness *hands*
Little Girl: *gets* AHHH Minotaur *whimpers* Scary... choking.. O.o

message 30: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Me: Its okay just keep reading it gets better

message 31: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Little Girl: Donkey man? O.o
Me: Goat man actually, satyrs would be very offended about that...

message 32: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Little Girl: Crazy Ares Kids
Me: No that is not nice... who am I kidding they're VERY crazy Ares Kids

message 33: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me: who got their butt kicked by Percy Jackson *does crazy happy dance*
LIttle Girl: ono... *continues to read*

message 34: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments 1 hour later
Little Girl: Im done
Me: So what do you think
Little Girl: It was AWESOME
Me: *Givs Isabelle a high five* our work here is done

message 35: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me: WOO! *randomly hugs little girl* Soon you will have your dreams and hopes shatter due to cliffhangers, isn't that right Regan? ^-^

message 36: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments LittleGirl: eyes water up cl-cliffhangers NOoooo my life is over
Me: Now now you're only 4 you have the world to see
random minotar shows up and swallows the girl an walks of

Me: I guess not and the wrost part is she didn't even finish the next 7 books

message 37: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me: I guess that is sad.... eh I'll get over it you guys wanna get some blue ice cream? ^-^

message 38: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Sure sound bluelicious

message 39: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me:.... New PJO vocab I call it :3 Anyway onward! *runs in poll* Owwwww... When did that get there?!
Mother: It's been there for 20 years...
Me:... Oh

message 40: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

TYSON TEXTING! OD

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments It's fun to go off topic!!!!

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 100 comments Tyson would win, hands down OD

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments Totally Tyson!!!! :D