Clean Romances discussion

Recommendations > e-books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna | 41 comments I admit that I am not the most computer literate person, but either e-book only titles are not available for review or recommendation or I just don't know how to maneuver through this web site to add this book to my list. Who has answers? The book is "Bewildered" by Julie Asay. I would give it 5 stars. It was that good. I would love to here if their are more out there. --Donna

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Hatler (susanhatler) | 72 comments I searched "Julie Asay" on goodreads and couldn't find it either. When you search and it doesn't come up, you can see on the right where it says "manually add book" and add it in (if you want). Or, you can email the author that you'd love to review the book for her on goodreads and can she please add the book there. So fun that you found a great read!! :)

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna | 41 comments I tried to manually add the book but it said that I was not authorized.?.

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 68 comments I think you have to be a Goodreads librarian in order to add books, and you have to fill out some form to apply to be a librarian. It's not a big deal, I'm pretty sure they let anyone who applies be one (I forget where the link is, though), but if all you want is for this one book to be added to the system, you should join the Goodreads Librarians group http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2... It's a really huge group chock-full of Goodreads librarians, and any non-librarian who just wants a book added to the system can join and let them know about the book, and one of the volunteer librarians will add the information to the system for you. It's really well organized and easy to figure out, and there are instructions on what information to include about the book.