TeenReads discussion

Challenges > Do you want to be the 3rd MOD?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lian, 16 years old (new)

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
Starting Date: 9th June 2012
Deadline: 20th June 2012

Instructions: YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BELOW IN THE COMMENTS OR INBOX LIAN OR KIMI ..AFTER ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NAME

PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1) What genre of books do you mostly read?
2) How active are you on Goodreads?
3) Describe yourself in 3 words
4) If you were MOD of this group, what would you add/improve?
5) What do you do in your spare time?
6) What was the name of the last book you read and how was it?
7) Do you participate in discussions on goodreads? ( give an example)
8) What do you enjoy watching on tv?
9) Do you work well in groups?

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne (cheyenne55) My name is Cheyenne and I would like to apply to be the third moderator.

1) What genre of books do you mostly read?
I mostly read Fantasy and Romantic Fantasy. Sometines Paranormal Romance, I also read a lot of Distopian Fantasy.

2) How active are you on Goodreads?
I am on about every other day on average. Sometines It's every day, sometimes every 3 or 4. It just depends on how busy I am.

3) Describe yourself in 3 words
Inteligent, Resourceful, Sporty

4) If you were MOD of this group, what would you add/improve?
I don't know if you guys do this already, but, I would start by going to where members can vote on what books they would like to see us read, and I would actually tally them up and see which ones have the most, then I would check them with our list of books we've already read to make sure we haven't already read them.

5) What do you do in your spare time?
I read. A LOT! I also play basketball, softball, and ride my horse. I am part of the forensics league at my school (that's debate), I am class treasurer at my highschool. I'm also involved in 4-H where I do horsemanship and cake decorating.

6) What was the name of the last book you read and how was it?
The last book I read was Vanish by sophie jordan. I thought it was excelently written, however I was a little dissapointed at the plot line because I found most of it predictable.

7) Do you participate in discussions on goodreads? ( give an example)
All the time. The last one I participated in was one where everyone was voting on "Adrian or Dimitri" I voted Dimitri! (he's a god!)

8) What do you enjoy watching on tv?
This may seem kind of nerdy but I watch a lot of Science Channel and some History Channel. Love Mythbusters! My favorite show, though, is House of Anubis.

9) Do you work well in groups?
Yeah, especially if people in my group have stuff in common with me.

message 3: by Mel (last edited Jun 19, 2012 08:43AM) (new)

Mel (melsbookreviews) | 5 comments My name is Alexandria

What genre of books do you mostly read?
~I mostly read young adult books and Paranormal romance.

How active are you on goodreads?
~ Usually I check goodreads every day, but now I am on a two month vacation and sadly don't check it as much anymore. But once I go back home I will start to check goodreads daily.

Desribe yourself in three words.
~ Energetic, creative, and plain nice

If you were a MOD of this group, what would you add/improve?
~ I would try to make new members more comfortable when they discuss books and write reviews.

What do you do in your spare time?
~ I mostly read and try to finish the book I'm reading. I love to draw and create collages and scrap books.

What was the name of the last book you read and how was it?
~ Because I am on vacation and they don't have book stores near.... the last book I read is Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I loved the book and I thought the author did an amazing job.

Do you participate in discussions on goodreads?
~ Sadly, I haven't lately but I hope to soon.

What do you enjoy watching on t.v?
~ There are two t.v shows that I love to watch. The first one is Bones and the second one is Once Upon A Time.

Do you work well in groups?
~ I really like working with people because I believe that two heads are always better than one. And I also believe that everybody deserves a chance.