readers advisory for all discussion

so ask already!!! > Coming of age with murder

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arah-Lynda (new)

Arah-Lynda I am trying to find a book I saw many years ago ( in the 80's). It was about 3 young boys who witnessed or participated in a life altering event ( murder). The story then pans forward to their adult lives and how that life altering event has changed them. I beleive one guy becomes a televangelist but cannot remember the occupations of the others. I think it was made into a for Tv movie. Not much to go on I know.

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 110 comments Are you still looking for this book? If you are, there's actually a group on goodreads specifically for this type of thing. You'd get more answers if you post it there, I think. :)
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 17 comments I think that the book you are thinking of is CELEBRITY by Thomas Thompson. It was definitely a made for TV movie or mini-series as well, and I saw it, and read the book when I was a child.

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 110 comments Here's the link for the book Erin's talking about. Celebrity