Team Twilight discussion

It's official Taylor stays as Jacob!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christina (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:43AM) (new)

Christina Good news about New Moon from director Chris Weitz:

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

-Chris Weitz

I'd just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I'm truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he's going to bring to Jacob's character this year.

- Steph

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OMG THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy this is sooooooo goood/cool/awesome/frekin awesome/wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo and i second sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

message 4: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
lol thats good! I'm happy for him! :D...

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur that is good news...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! He scares me

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Hey I posted this to!!!...lol

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! YAHHHHHH!! OO YAH!! THATS RITE!!!! HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM! I KNEW IT!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

HE ISNT SCARY!!!!

message 10: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

sure he isn't...;P

message 11: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol.
but im glad he still play. :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YES HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! he has a scary smile and creepy wig and he looks too old to be jacob in Twilight jake was supposed to look like he was 15 not 17

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

he did look way too old...and his nose scares me LOL and his wig...:P

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Dang poor Taylor he can't win first he looks to old and now he looks to young....

message 15: by Veronica (new)

lol. yes!!

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Me to...it just seems like there is always someone saying different...lol

message 17: by Momina (new)

Momina | 3 comments ummmmm........he is fine for the movie i dont like it when they change people in the middle of the saga!!! so im happy!!
btw croline can u please change ur picture its wierd to look at, i liked ur first one.... ha ha

message 18: by Momina (new)

Momina | 3 comments *caroline

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments lol i am soooo happy! hes not scary! hes awesometasticle and awesome and i am just soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyayyyyyyyy

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments YAY_YYA yyaaaaaauyyyyy

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments lol its not...to...bad....its funny! lolzzz....but i c her point...lolzzzzz

message 22: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I think it's funny! I like it Caroline! :D

Taylor I think I can learn to like him for the role! :)

message 23: by Stephanie (last edited Jan 10, 2009 09:57AM) (new)

Stephanie Ok heres an old picture of Taylor and I'm going to post a link to a new one...I think you can defiantly tell that he's gotten bigger....
[image error]

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie and heres the link to the new picture...

http://twilightersanonymous.com/just-...

message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Look at those arms!!!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

o jesus hes gourgeous!

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie RIGHT!!!!!! He's sooo cute!!!!!!

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ow ow!!!! look at the hottie!! and yess he has a body!!
*happy dancing*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

How does he manage to look 12 and 20 at the same time?

message 30: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha
he does it in a very sexy fashion

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

idk how but he does a great job!! :D

message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie New interview with Taylor...Dang hes sooo sexy...Bella can have Edward Can I have Jake!!!
http://twilightersanonymous.com/e-onl...

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur I see what your saying~~although maybe if he ate some monster blood he would grow into a real big Jacob

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

haha...he doesnt look that much bigger but its probs because u cant see his whole body

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie No but his arms are bigger...I mean we can't expect to much...and hes just so cute!!!

message 36: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Caroline lol I agree the pics look the same but in the second one looks older...which is good! :D

message 37: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

*he

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

thats verryyy truuee

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol no I agree...stubble on him is BLAG!!! Lol...I think Taylor has a nice body...just not muscly enough.

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie eeewww stubble would be bad!!!!

message 41: by Veronica (new)

lol.
yeah. true Steph.

message 42: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments he has plenty of muscles!! thank you very much!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

definatly no stubble! but wooo hes my type!! and he has plenty of muscle

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie OH YEAH....he's a total hottie!!!!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree i love taylor

message 46: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

not my type lol but yeahh hahaha.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

tina thats ok if hes not ur type cuz hes mine!!

message 48: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol pffft yeahh :D

message 49: by Veronica (new)

lol. I KNOW!! I KNOW!! lol..

message 50: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments pshhhhh u can take rob!!! any day...just leave my taylor alone =]

« previous 1