HUNGER GAMES ROLE PLAY- The Obsession discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well, I guess this goes in this folder... You know what to do...))

message 2: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (i dont!!!!!!!!!!)

message 3: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) ((Anyone who got taken during the arena break-out will be held prisoner here until the rebels save them))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((See the Arena Allycat...))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony opened her eyes. She was in a bright, very white medical room. She was strapped to a chair, and ached all over. She didn't know where she was or what was going on...

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Rynn woke up. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't see clearly but she could see enough to know they were in a sort of hospital room. Had the rebellion worked? She tried to get up but she was stuck. She looked down at her waist which was strapped to the bed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony turned her head and saw Rynn and Euthalia in the room too. They were both unconscious when she was awake, so they never could talk.
((Figured it was easier if they were together.))

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Agreed. Yay I'm glad someone is here finally.))

Rynn stirred slightly and woke up. She moaned. Her body ached everywhere. She had and awful dream, they had rebelled, but had been captured. She looked up and an alarmed look crossed her face. She wasn't in the arena anymore. It hadn't been a dream. Rynn tried to get up but the restraints were still on her and she couldn't. She looked over and saw Ebony and Euthalia.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony saw Rynn's eyes open and a look of confusion and panic cross her face. She looked at her and whispered weakly "Hi Rynn."

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Hi," Rynn said weakly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"We did it. We are alive and don't have to die/kill each other." She said back, her voice, if not her body, strengthening.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Yay," Rynn said softly. There was no happiness in her voice.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony put her head down again. "I don't know." She said with weary unease.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "We got out," Rynn said softly with a faint smile. "The Capitol captured us."

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Ryder lead Brock and Mitch to the front of the building. "How do we get in?" Ryder asked. "Maybe uo the side, in a window, then down on the inside? Or fake a security guard with prisoners?"

message 16: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "There's something at the top we could get in through." Brock looked up.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright. Climb to the top then?" Ryder asked.

message 18: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments "I agree with Brock," Mitch said.

message 19: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "That's the only safe way in." Brock shrugged. "After you."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder saw an old precarious fire escape on the side of the next building over. This area was not well kept. "I'm going to climb up that one and we can jump to the next building over." He starts climbing, fast, so he kept the momentum going upward.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Ebony. Euthalia," Rynn whimpered.

message 22: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock cautiously followed Ryder.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Rynn, I'm here." Ebony said back, though she was shaking too.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

They finally reached the top. Ryder cautiously edged to the side. Then, he took a few steps back and ran to the edge and jumped over. He gestured for the others to follow and started poking around looking for the way in.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Okay," she said softly. "The Capitol is going to kill us, aren't they?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony took a deep breath. "Probably." She said with a tear sliding down her cheek.

message 27: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock jumped after Ryder and looked for an entrance.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder saw a trapdoor and dropped in. He found himself in a dark hallway without a light. He reached in his bag for the box of matches. He lit up and looked for his friends.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "At least we will die for a cause. The rebellion won't die with us, it will keep going long after we're dead," Rynn said with confidence.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony just nodded, and let herself cry. She wanted to be part of the rebellion, but she could go out worse ways.

message 31: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock followed Ryder's light up ahead. "Where do we go?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Down. I expect they will be in the basement." Ryder saw an elevator shaft. "Would you think I was crazy if I said we could jump?"

message 33: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Mitch followed Ryder and Brock, being careful as soon as possible.

message 34: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments "Not really," Mitch said and smiled. "But it do sounds crazy."

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Rynn became silent. She forced herself not to cry.

message 36: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "Possibly," Brock added. "But you've always been that way."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed and said "Its all I can come up with right now." Ryder went over to the doors and wrenched them open. He could see the top of an elevator only a few floors down. "come, quick! If we can get on top of that, then we can stay on until it gets lower, then get out on the floor above it when it stops." Before either guy could reply, he jumps.

message 38: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "Great," Brock said and jumped after Ryder.

message 39: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Mitch jumped after Ryder safely landing below.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The elevator dropped fast downward for what felt like a long time. Ryder held on until it stopped. He dove through an open door, pulling the others with him. Tensely he stood up, on his guard.

message 41: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock followed. "Where to?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm, I'm not sure. I guess we're just looking for a heavily guarded door..." Just then a squad of peacekeepers trooped by. They seemed to know there was intruders. The men and women stopped in front of the trio and started firing. "Run!" Ryder pulled out his gun and took aim, running down the hallway.

message 43: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock also took out his gun and ran to safety.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder turned and shot. He saw a door. He ran in and saw 3 girls strapped to beds. "I think we found it..." Ebony screamed.

message 45: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "We're here to help you escape," Brock hissed.

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Rynn watched as three boys busted into the room. They all looked tattered and tired. She had not been expecting any visitors. "Hello," Rynn said.

message 47: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Mitch approached the smallest girl (Rynn) and cut the ropes that strapped her on the bed. "Can you walk?" he asked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder went and started unstrapping the girl who was flipping out. He clasped a hand over the little girls mouth and said, "Shhhh. You survived the Games, your not weak, stop freaking out, we aren't here to hurt you." He looked to Brock and Mitch and said "Help the other two."

message 49: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock cut the ropes off Euthalia. "Hurry."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The door swung open, and Ryder's Peacekeeper came in, followed by others. Ryder dropped his hold on Ebony and shot. He pushed the others out another door and said "Go!" He looked at Mitch and Brock. "Get them out." He kicked and punched and stabbed and shot, while backing out the door behind the others. ((Gonna kill him in a sec. Make sure somebody sees from our group.))

« previous 1