Molly's book covers discussion

Covers > Samples

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 20 comments Mod
Here me and other mods will post samples of some covers we have made
One sample:
http://www131.lunapic.com/do-not-link...

message 2: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments That's cool.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

Thanks it's a little simple

message 4: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments Still, I'm not that good.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 9 comments That's great, what did you use? Pens?

message 6: by MollyRena (new)

LunaPic Online photo Editor

message 8: by MollyRena (new)

yup

message 9: by MollyRena (last edited Jun 09, 2012 01:13PM) (new)

http://www133.lunapic.com/do-not-link...

Here's another example this one I just made. I used one of my stories as an example. (This isn't really the cover of the story...The real one looks like this: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x1... (Someone else did this for me.)

message 10: by Nyghtmare (new)

message 11: by Nyghtmare (last edited Jun 26, 2012 05:53PM) (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments This one took me a few months to do. Only because I ran out of pencil. But this is my style.

message 12: by Nyghtmare (last edited Jul 05, 2012 08:17PM) (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments Pride, For gay pride
Blind, Just something I did out of Sharpies
These 2 are out of Sharpies.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 9 comments Cool I like the pride one. Hey Nyghtmare do you think you could draw me a cover?

message 14: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments I can try, what do you want?

message 15: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments Just so you know, I specialize in sharpies. So just tell me what you want me to use and the basis you want me to do and all the fun details. I'll take care of the rest. Haha

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 9 comments Well it's called rising deep. It takes place in 4939 and it's about these kids that were drafted into world war 6. All the glaciers melted so the only land is the tops of mountains. People live on these floating cities through out the world. Orcas are used in war instead of horses. But the story mainly takes place in 50th century Germany. Where the main characters are spies.

message 18: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments I'll see what I can do. I'll start on it monday and should have it done before I go on vacation next saturday.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 9 comments Okay thanks so much! :)

message 20: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments What do you want me to put down for By? Any specific name?

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 9 comments No I will just edit my name in.

message 22: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 13 comments Alright

message 23: by MollyRena (new)

New covers and banners I've made