Amazon Kindle discussion

Book Related Banter > New Kim Harrison book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bj (new)

Bj Hunter (bjhunter) | 41 comments I just checked the price for the new Kim Harrison book and it is $12.99! All her other books are $7.99. This is rediculous! I hope these e-book pricing policies get straightened out soon :(

message 2: by JackieR (new)

JackieR (readthat) I got that one from the library. No way was I paying that much!

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 366 comments it was probably released in HC rather than MMPB which would explain the cost - not justifying it however. Only you the reader can determine how much you are willing to pay for a book - I know that I happily paid that for the new Nalini Singh book because she hasn't let me down yet

message 4: by Bj (new)

Bj Hunter (bjhunter) | 41 comments That was the kindle price, $12.99. Not buying it. I read the first Nalini Singh book, it was good. How many are in the series now? A clerk at Books A Million told me to try it.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 366 comments 11 - I haven't read Tangle of Need yet, hoping to start it this week - but she hasn't let me down. I also paid that for the new JR Ward, mostly becuase i wanted to read it and the line at the library was 100+ people