Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Night Realm (Night Realm, #1)
This topic is about Night Realm
Archive Self Promotion > FREE ebook in any format - Night Realm

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments I'm offering free copies of my latest novel - Night Realm. It can be downloaded in any ebook format from Smashwords with the following coupon code - QW69X

If you enjoy the book, all I ask in return is a review either on Good reads or Amazon.

Here's the link to the book:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

It's free until June 30th.

Description:

Night Realm is a Paranormal Detective novel set on Australia's Gold Coast. It is the story of private detective, Ryan Fox. When he meets the beautiful Selena Thorne, Ryan’s life takes a detour into a dark world he thought only existed in folklore and in the minds of movie producers. Selena hires Ryan to acquire the unusual research of scientist, Doctor Marlon Becker. Becker is a hematologist and an expert in blood disorders. When Ryan discovers what the focus of Becker’s research is, it puts a whole new spin on things.

Chelsea, Ryan's teenage sister, meets Travis and she soon realizes there is something very different about this attractive and mysterious new boy in town. A relationship quickly develops .No sooner has Chelsea fallen for Travis when she learns he’s not actually what he seems.

Meanwhile, Homicide Detective David Marks investigates a spate of strange murders, where victims appear to have had every drop of blood drained from their bodies, with the only apparent injuries being two puncture wounds on the throat. With no solid leads on a suspect and more people dying every few days, Marks is getting nowhere fast in his quest to apprehend the killer.

As the story unfolds the lives of the characters - both human and vampire - come together in a gripping climax where not everyone comes out alive, and not everything goes as planned.

message 2: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Erica. Hope you enjoy it :)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Just downloaded it. Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading this. :)

message 4: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Michelle. I tried to make it a little different to some other vampire stuff out there. See what you think, anyway :)

Vannessa | 175 comments Just downloaded it - thanks Darren. Looking forward to reading it too.

message 6: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments That's awesome, Vannessa. Thanks :)

message 7: by Ute (new)

Ute (ucarlin) | 7 comments Ditto to the above - looking forward to read it , thank you :)

message 8: by Katlyn (new)

Katlyn martin | 2 comments just downloaded my copy.

Thank you!

message 9: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Ute and Katlyn. Hope you enjoy it :)

message 10: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments Hi mine will be free from tomorrow till the 16th on amazon.com just keep this link! and plug it in tomorrow and you will have a new book to read for free!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008B10J1K

Priscilla (ppomeroy72) | 364 comments Got my copies of both. Thank you so much! I love to discover new authors!

message 12: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Priscilla :)

message 13: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Awesome. Enjoy the book :)

message 14: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen (karenarrowood) | 20 comments Just downloaded your book. Thanks so much. I can't wait to read it.

message 15: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Karen. Enjoy :)

message 16: by Lori (new)

Lori | 9 comments Just downloaded it. Thank you! Can't wait to read it.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) | 86 comments it said its expired

message 18: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments It shouldn't be. The coupon is valid until 30th June.

message 19: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments That's excellent. Thanks, Lori :)

message 20: by Jane (new)

Jane Doe | 315 comments Darren wrote: "I'm offering free copies of my latest novel - Night Realm. It can be downloaded in any ebook format from Smashwords with the following coupon code - QW69X

If you enjoy the book, all I ask in retur..."

Just downloaded. Thank you!

message 21: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Jane :)

message 22: by Elayne (new)

Elayne (elaynet) | 87 comments I can't seem to get it!...I must be doing something wrong! :(

message 23: by Anjie (new)

Anjie Harrte | 3 comments Free e-story now on our blog of adult romance/erotica stories, a different episode of an ongoing novel every week. Today is chapter three of Fatal Indiscretions: She is drawn to him, trapped by his smile. Today she follows him to a place she has never been, read more @ http://tinyurl.com/bs92zwa

message 24: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie | 2 comments thank you just got mine:)

message 25: by Elayne (new)

Elayne (elaynet) | 87 comments Yes!! I've done it!! So pleased with myself...and of course with my ebook! Night Realm by Darren G. Burton

message 26: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments Thanks Katie and Elayne :)

message 27: by Jilleen (new)

Jilleen | 14 comments Thanks so much Darren,I've downloaded it, happy to give a review!

message 28: by Darren (new) - added it

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 16 comments That's awesome, Jill. Thanks :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

lori you anb I hav the same tastes in boobook I have 881 on my nook abd i k vlove showalter ward Cole many moe also poppet have you tried her yet awsome i hope we can swap reveiws time to time shelly razzorette

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lori you anb I hav the same tastes in boobook I have 881 on my nook abd i k vlove showalter ward Cole many moe also poppet have you tried her yet awsome i hope we can swap reveiws time to time shelly razzorette

Mandy - Lace Vintage ♥ (mandylacevintagebookreviews) | 8 comments Ohhh looks interesting & I like how it's set on the gold coast.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Night Realm (other topics)