Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) Born at Midnight discussion

This book so far is seriesly good.. So far..

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christy This book so far is seriesly good.. So far.. Has anybody else read the book. Right now I'm on the 1st and its awesome...

Christy I haven't finished it yet. I'm halfway through it and soo far it's still good.

Robbie Its really good! i finished the first, second, and im halfway through!

Steph I finished the first and second and working in the third but the whole series is awesome don't stop reading it
U won't regret it

Christy Yeah I still like it.. I'm still waiting to get the 2nd and 3 rd book.. I like them..

Megan I read the first book and part of the second. It was ok, I didn't love it.

Devora Read the first. now reading the second one and hoping it gets better:)

Alexa I really liked the first book and I'm reading the second book and it's starting to annoy me a little bit more... But I still really do like it :) I just hope Kylie actually takes the time to stop whining and just DEAL with her problems.

Devora Lex (Eyes on the Pages) wrote: "I really liked the first book and I'm reading the second book and it's starting to annoy me a little bit more... But I still really do like it :) I just hope Kylie actually takes the time to stop w..."

I hope so too.

Alexa Devora wrote: "I hope so too."

It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was still pretty good and I definitely am up for reading the third one :)

Yazid (Ciel) i think the first one is more laughable..

Gabby Megan wrote: "I read the first book and part of the second. It was ok, I didn't love it."

That's because the second one doesn't get really good till the end

Devora Lex (Eyes on the Pages) wrote: "Devora wrote: "I hope so too."

It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was still pretty good and I definitely am up for reading the third one :)"

Yeah I read them now I'm waiting for the next one.

Jasmine Yup..love this series...just finshed the third book and i'm eagerly waiting for the next one! There are lots of questions unanswered each time and i'm dying to find out more...

Devora Jasmine wrote: "Yup..love this series...just finshed the third book and i'm eagerly waiting for the next one! There are lots of questions unanswered each time and i'm dying to find out more..."

I know!

Abbydean dustin Just finished the third and totally loved it. In my opinion, it's worth reading.

Susie Usually theres always something that I don't like in a book but Born at Midnight had nothing. It was really interesting after the first chapter.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Susie wrote: "Usually theres always something that I don't like in a book but Born at Midnight had nothing. It was really interesting after the first chapter."

argee. i got done with all three of them in like...maybe 3 weeks. (the only bad thing is i wasnt smart and had to keep going to the book store.) but after a while i got tried of waiting for her to figer out what the hell she is. but then i couldnt stop bc somthing else really big would happen

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2012 03:54PM) (new)

I'v read and own the first 2 books and I have the 3rd also just not enough time to read it :(

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie wrote: "i would gusse you could."

Thanks I was not sure :)

message 23: by Bri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bri Christy wrote: "This book so far is seriesly good.. So far.. Has anybody else read the book. Right now I'm on the 1st and its awesome..."
The second one is pretty good not quit as good as the first. Then there is the third book that is so frickin amazing! I was lmao in through alot of but there was more suspence in it then the other two! I felt it was the best book out of the series so far... you def have to keep reading!

message 24: by Zoey (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoey Asma wrote: "Well I read it but never finished it! Is it really that good?"

i think it was very good

message 25: by Zoey (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoey Devora wrote: "Jasmine wrote: "Yup..love this series...just finshed the third book and i'm eagerly waiting for the next one! There are lots of questions unanswered each time and i'm dying to find out more..."

I ..."

it does that to u to wanting more of this series

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Bri wrote: "Christy wrote: "This book so far is seriesly good.. So far.. Has anybody else read the book. Right now I'm on the 1st and its awesome..."
The second one is pretty good not quit as good as the firs..."

Michelle wrote: "Cassie wrote: "i would gusse you could."
your welcome. :)

really? i thought the 2rd one had more suspneise to it.
Thanks I was not sure :)"

message 27: by Lora (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lora I liked the series and the first book was my fave :)

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Hoffman Really? I couldn't stand this book. I thought it was so horrible that I couldn't even finish it. The main character was so incredibly stupid, and I hated the way she lumped everyone together, like if one person wore even a black t-shirt, they were labeled as goth, and looked down upon. Plus the slut-shaming in just the first chapter was terrible. What did you like about it?

Christina  Ortiz i JUST FINISHED READING THE THRID BOOK AND I'M DYING FOR THE FOURTH BOOK WHISPERS AT MOONRISE TO COME OUT AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IN APRIL 13, THERE'S GONNA BE A FIFTH BOOK... SO SOMETHING IS CAN SAY IS SHE'S NOT DYING ANYTIME SOON... =)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Christina wrote: "i JUST FINISHED READING THE THRID BOOK AND I'M DYING FOR THE FOURTH BOOK WHISPERS AT MOONRISE TO COME OUT AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IN APRIL 13, THERE'S GONNA BE A FIFTH BOOK... SO SOMETHING IS CAN..."

a FIFTH Book?? what? the 4th one isnt even out yet!

Michelle Cassie wrote: "Christina wrote: "i JUST FINISHED READING THE THRID BOOK AND I'M DYING FOR THE FOURTH BOOK WHISPERS AT MOONRISE TO COME OUT AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IN APRIL 13, THERE'S GONNA BE A FIFTH BOOK... ..."

ya i know but i looked at the author's facebook page and the fifth one is coming out in spring (i think) i saw the cover of it and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Sadie Scott yeah one of my favorite series i love it soooo much
:) read the first through third and i want the 4th soooo bad :) you will definately enjoy them 5 stars

message 33: by Zoey (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoey 4th one need it!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 11, 2012 04:29AM) (new)

I have all of them now,yayyyyy! just have to finish up a few other books,than i'm onto reading Whispers at Moonrise :)

Yazid (Ciel) God, I only read 2 books. Gotta find money like crazy.

message 36: by Ghiz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ghiz This book and this series is one of my favorite series. I love it all. I am so looking forward to reading the fourth and the fifth book! (Excited)