The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily walked inside shaking slightly. Who would have thought that she would be treated the same in here as well? She shook her head and sat down on her bed.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments She inhaled the air in her room and her gaze snapped up to the closet. She scowled at it not moving.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Leave." She gripped her hands

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "L. E. A. V. E." She snapped

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Don't care and will." Lily stood and pointed at the door, "Move!"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Oh?" She raised a brow before taking hold of his arms and pulling him to the door.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Idiot!" She growled and kucked him hard

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily landed on her back but stood back up her eyes glowing redish as her ears appeared.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily growled lowly as fire turned around her arms, hands and fingers. She said, "Go. Away. Both of you."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "You both away from here." She replied

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Go away!!!" Lily yelled throwing a hard pilow at te door which passed through it.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Don't care." She hugged her knees

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Don't care." Lily repeated throwing another pillow at the door

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Don't care!!!" She shouted, "Leave me alone!!!" She touched her fox ears and bit her lip to keek back a sob.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily hissed at her and brushed her tail back trying to will her ears to go away.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily swallowed and backed away from them, "Take me back."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "I want to be." Lily sank down on her knees and buried her face into her hands, "I was safer when I had no family. No one pitied me or cared about me..." She trailed off as she felt tear slip down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "I don't want people to love me." She shook her head as protective circle of fire went around her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "No." Lily shook her head and backed farther away from them her back pressing her back against the wall, "You don't know me."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily did not respond as she went out of her safe circle and went to the bed lying down on it as tears streamed down her face.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily shook her head, "Don't."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Because you can't." Lily responded looking up from the pillow

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "You know what? Fine!" Lily hissed

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily waved her hand at the doors and they opened slowly groaning. She buried her face back into the pillow and hugged it tightly.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily looked up once again with confusion staring at ball of fur before her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((Cute!!!))

"Cat." She sighed and scratched behind her ears.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily nodded and took her into her arms smiling softly. Her hand swept over her stomach liking the feeling of soft fur beneath it.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((Ah wait. Can't see the pic))

Lily let go of the kitten and crossed her arms, "I don't need her."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((Thanks!))

She glared at her foster mother and took the kitten back into her arms.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments She looked at the kitten and smiled softly, "Bella. I'm going to call you Bella."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((XP))

Lily looked up, "What's up?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Alright..." She nodded slowly

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily took her hand and kitten standing up.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((To garden?))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lily walked inside with a huff. Yeah, this day couldn't get sny better.