Kid Icarus Uprising discussion

The Arena > Rules

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 05:57AM) (new)

Ok this is going to be a little diferent we are not going to have light and dark fighters instead we are going to have you charrie fight.

first off your charrie will pick a weapon in the changing room and changes into they're color and pickes a weapon then your charrie comes in though a platform and gets placed in the middle of the field with the other players.

you shake hands then you get picked up bye your platforms and get taken to a corner of the field then you start.

you can either have light VS. dark you get teamed up with another player and either get drest in black or white (pit and dark pit will always be on they're color) (pit = white) (dark pit = black).

free for all you will battle to the death (not literally) in an all on atemped for sucksess you are not on any team or anything in the free for all.

message 2: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments ((cool))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks ☺))

message 4: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 34 comments (holy crap im gonna die i havent played scince i was like 8)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh then you played the old games this is based on Kid Icarus Uprising (The new one)

message 6: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 34 comments lol learn somthing new every day
i feel retarded

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't be ☻

message 8: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 34 comments lol
dont be retarded thats nice lol jk

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok RP time.

message 10: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 34 comments kk

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)