The Kingdom Keepers discussion

KK Movie > A Kingdom Keepers movie?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) YES!!!!!!! OMG YESSSSS!!!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments I AGREE!!!!!!! Kingdom Keepers as movies would be EPIC!!!!!!! I WOULD WATCH IT NO MATTA' WHAT!!!

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) OH YEAH! XD

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments XD. Who would the cast be? Hmmmmmm

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Idk....I think Josh Hutcherson would do a good Finn though.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Sierra McCormick might be a good Charlene too.

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) I would love to see a movie. I agree that Sierra would be good. She just needs to tone down on the wierdness. And is it just me, or does anyone else think that Rue from the Hunger Games would make a good Willa?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Maybe, I haven't seen hunger games yet. Umm, I'm trying to remember.....The guy that plays Leo from Lab Rats could be Maybeck.

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Yeah! He'd make a great Maybeck. And I'm sorry Tabi, but I think Josh is a bit old to play Finn. Who would make a good Finn?

message 10: by CJ (new)

CJ Leo seems too weak to play maybeck, though. maybeck has this whole tough guy attitude, leo...not so much

message 11: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) That is true.

message 12: by CJ (new)

CJ so...who is an african american dude, about leo's age, but with Zuri from Jessie's 'tude?

message 13: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) I know this is a long shot and its Kreepy, but what if Luke from Jessie was Finn. Like I said, a longshot and Kreepy.

message 14: by CJ (new)

CJ longshot, yeah. creepy, not really

message 15: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Well Kreepy as in Kreepy Connie. That spells creepy with a capital K.

message 16: by CJ (new)

CJ ha ha, yep

message 17: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) LSWL.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) Finn: Jake T Austin- not sure how old he is
Willa: Rue
Maybeck:
Philby: I wish Rupert Grint was younger
Charlene: Glimmer
Amanda: Emma Watson
Jess: Bonnie Wright

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments I made a petition in hope of getting a Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark movie. Sign it for me? PWEASE? http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mo...

message 20: by Ty (new)

Ty Bulley | 1 comments They should do that for every book and put 2 movies out every year!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments YES