Q&A with Stacia Kane discussion

THE CHARACTERS > Terrible POV Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (missblissreads) | 75 comments Just thought it might be fun to have a specific folder for different suggestions for Terrible POV scenes. I was just listening to the first scene in the airport with Chess and Terrible when she first reaches for the coin and then grabs it. This is the first time he sees her deal with some awful magic and he pulls her out of the circle. Seems like it would be a pretty cool scene to see from his POV.

message 2: by toofondofbooks (new)

toofondofbooks | 22 comments I want the graveyard scene! Along with a little bit right before he arrives from his POV.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 148 comments I will say it again ... driving to Tyson's place, the whole time there, and a little after ... in UG.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments I am all for the Tyson scene................or the rooftop with Chess...............or when he decides to take a bullet for her or the tunnel scene...............I have more just give me a moment!

message 5: by Sarah (SB) ღ (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 91 comments I'd like to see some pre-friendship Chess observations, when he noticed her and what his thoughts were.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments When Bump finds him..........what his life was like right before that and after as Bumps women taught him things LOL

message 7: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (missblissreads) | 75 comments Sarah wrote: "I'd like to see some pre-friendship Chess observations, when he noticed her and what his thoughts were."

Yeah I'd like to see some of his perspective of Chess before she thought much about him.

Samina The Story Devourer  | 4 comments Im too desparate to chose. Any Terrible POv will do for me.

message 9: by Ferdy (new)

Ferdy (ferdy21) | 42 comments Mona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I'd like to see some pre-friendship Chess observations, when he noticed her and what his thoughts were."

Yeah I'd like to see some of his perspective of Chess before she thought much..."

That would be really interesting to read:)

toofondofbooks wrote: "I want the graveyard scene! Along with a little bit right before he arrives from his POV."

It would be amazing to read this scene from Terrible's POV. I think I'd want this secene above all else.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 148 comments I don't think I would want the graveyard scene. I don't think I could handle all the hurt! I can barely read it now as it is.

Samina The Story Devourer  | 4 comments Oh the graveyard scene. I can still feel the pain. I know what you mean Laura.

message 12: by Hindley (new)

Hindley (hindlebug) | 29 comments Ohhh happy days!just read on Stacia web page that she s writing the highly anticipated and eagerly waited for terrible s pov novella!im so exited that i wanted to share the good news with all you fellow Terriblettes!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments Hindley wrote: "Ohhh happy days!just read on Stacia web page that she s writing the highly anticipated and eagerly waited for terrible s pov novella!im so exited that i wanted to share the good news with all you f..."

Thanks! I am so excited. I can NOT WAIT!

message 14: by Ferdy (new)

Ferdy (ferdy21) | 42 comments Hindley wrote: "Ohhh happy days!just read on Stacia web page that she s writing the highly anticipated and eagerly waited for terrible s pov novella!im so exited that i wanted to share the good news with all you f..."

Thanks for the update:) I'm so excited!!

message 15: by toofondofbooks (new)

toofondofbooks | 22 comments Yay!

message 16: by Hindley (new)

Hindley (hindlebug) | 29 comments You are all welcome! I'm always on the look out for any news, I'll keep you all updated if I find anything new.

message 17: by toofondofbooks (new)

toofondofbooks | 22 comments So I just read the Terrible POV snippet Stacia has on her website, and now I'm in serious Terrible withdrawal. I think I need to reread the whole series to get my fix...

message 18: by Beach (new)

Beach Reader | 1 comments I like to know his inner thoughts about Chess's addiction. We know he is afraid of an OD and he seems to accept her habit... but I wonder if, deep down, he wishes she would quit.

message 19: by Chandra (new)

Chandra (cewing) toofondofbooks wrote: "So I just read the Terrible POV snippet Stacia has on her website, and now I'm in serious Terrible withdrawal. I think I need to reread the whole series to get my fix..."

Where did you find the POV snippets at? I couldn't find them...

message 20: by Krista D (last edited Jan 22, 2013 08:18AM) (new)

message 21: by Hindley (new)

Hindley (hindlebug) | 29 comments hey everyone just to let you know that stacia posted another excerpt from the highly anticipated terrible "s novella,and tell you what ladies i had to check the corner of my mouth just to make sure i was not drooling!