Kid Icarus Uprising discussion

Skyworld > Delta's shop

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

this is delta's shop I think that is what you wanted right jovana?

message 2: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Thanks Ace!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((☺))

message 4: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Delta sat down on a leathery chair in the corner of the shop. She thought about Dark Pit. He seemed to be in all parts of her mind, it was intoxicating. She didn't like the dark angel, but he seemed to be such a great big mystery right in the flesh in front of her. He claims he was born in something called the Mirror of Truth and that Pit broke it, which possibly released him. Obviously Dark Pit was Pit's reflection, or as she preferred, dark side.

She wondered if she had a dark side. She wouldn't like that at all though. All her darkest thoughts were almost nonexistent, the only bad memory was the memory of spitting out a random swear word when she tripped two days ago.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark pit walked in the shop "Hey Delta" He said.

message 6: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Delta jumped up in surprise at seeing Dark Pit inside her shop.
"Hi! I mean...how did you know I was...I...sorry."
Delta shook her head in embarrassment. She had overreacted. He was only coming in her shop.
"How are you? I haven't heard much about Pit lately."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good I guess" He said shrugging "I heared that a new shop opened up and I went to see who it was, well it's you."

message 8: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Her wings fluttered sightly and a few feathers fell out.

"Have you seen Pit? I need to talk to him. And my wings seem to be rather twitchy usually for some reason."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

""Well He's still on a mission" He said "Do you want to duel to get your mind off of Pit?"

message 10: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments "Sure!"

((Which arena?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark pit walked out.

((Uh... lets do windy wasteland))

message 12: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Delta walked in and rearranged a random set of cans on the top shelf. She walked to one of the beanbag chairs and fell asleep.

message 13: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Delta turned over and scuffled in her sleep. She was having a nightmare.

message 14: by Ms. (last edited Sep 27, 2012 09:34AM) (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments She was dreaming that something black was chasing her. She ran and tried to fly, but every time she flew, her feathers would turn to stone and she would fall. She didn't stop running. Whatever was chasing her, it wouldn't give up.
She fell.
Skidding on the floor with heavy stone wings and bleeding feet, she lay on the floor, almost dead. The black thing reared up and involped her.
Faces of her friends whirled by. Pictures of Palutena, Pit and other angels flashed her eyes. But one certain angel suddenly stopped and looked at her.

Dark Pit.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark pit walked in the store needing a new weapon.

message 16: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments At that exact moment, Delta woke up, unfurling her wings with a shriek.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark pit was slightly surprised at the shriek.

message 18: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments Delta jumping up and stood the, huffing roughly while staring at Dark Pit. She turned scarlet, then collected herself.

"Hello, Dark Pit...need anything?" she asked in a shaky voice.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jovana wrote: "Delta jumping up and stood the, huffing roughly while staring at Dark Pit. She turned scarlet, then collected herself.

"Hello, Dark Pit...need anything?" she asked in a shaky voice."

"Why where you shrieking?"

message 20: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments "Erm...I had a nightmare."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jovana wrote: ""Erm...I had a nightmare.""

"Oh... okay," He said "Well... I need a new weapon."

message 22: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Anderson (whatwhat) | 119 comments "What kind?"