LDS Teen Readers discussion

Roleplaying > Tennis shoes among the nephites roleplay (roleplaying)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 349 (349 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 134 comments Mod
((one last question, Shall we start off all ready in the past or start off at school?))

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((Sure!))

message 3: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (last edited Jan 07, 2009 03:52PM) (new)

((What does sure mean? alas I do have another question, Should we have someone "dungeon master" this roleplay or have everyone control the NPCs?))

{NPC stands for None-Player-Character}

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((*blinks* I dunno. I think they should be at school.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah they should be at school first.))

message 6: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (last edited Jan 08, 2009 07:38AM) (new)

((ok I'll start us off.))

DJ was excited. School ended in 25 minutes and then he would be free to do what ever he wanted with his best friends in the world, Marcus Splints and the twins, Constance and Christopher Smithee.
Of course DJ had other friends but these were the ones he enjoyed the most.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca sat in class tapping her foot. Her math teacher was bothering her, she had a hair dangling from her left arm, and of course Becca couldnt stand it. Raising her hand she wated for the teacher to call on her, once called on Becca spoke quickly, the annoyance at a high level.

"Mrs. Morgan you have a hair on your sleve! Can you get it?!" Becca was mostly whispering but she wa in the front. When the teacher just looked at her Becca stood up, upsetting her books and pulled the hair from the teachers arm, went back to her seat and put her books back nice and neat, perfectly centered in the corner of the desk.

message 8: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bestbekah) | 60 comments Brook sat and stared at her teacher, Mrs. Gangle.
"Why did she wear THAT!?" She asked herself. "Its SO eighties! I mean, even my mo-" She was interrupted by Mrs. Gangle, "Brook, please pay attention! Now as i was saying..."
"How rude!" Brook thought. Never in her life, except on Mondays, had she ever been talk to like that!

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments Marcus glanced around. His best friends DJ, Constance and Christopher weren't in his last class of the day. He would meet them by the flagpole after school, like always. He quickly tapped his pencil on his desk waiting for history to end.

message 10: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 34 comments Daniele was finishing up his persuasive speech."...and that is why you should buy a fake Christmas tree...May the force be with you." Daniele then herd a groan from the teacher and the class.Mumbling things like "crazy guy,freak,always says that at the and of every thing."And then the teacher got up,told Daniele to sit back down.

message 11: by Aurora (last edited Jan 08, 2009 07:25PM) (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 105 comments Nigel sat day dreaming in his chair about what he would do with his "younger" friends. Maybe I will show Daniele that new batman movie he might get over the star wars thing. Or I could...

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((haha star wars...:D))

message 13: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

‘Ten minutes’ DJ thought. ‘I wonder what we’ll do today’. “42” He replied. His teachers, especially his math teacher, Mr. Cover, were always shocked that he could give the right answer even when he didn’t look like he was paying attention.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca ignored the giggling from the back of the room and listend to the teacher she had no idea what she was going to do after school, work didnt need her, and basketball was canceled. And to make matters worse her drivers ed class was also cancled. Looking down at her jacket Becca zipped the zipper up a tiny bit more, perfect. Folding her arms, and cringing when her fingers touched the insied of her elbow joint, Becca tapped her foot waiting for class to end.

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments "Mr. Splints."
"Huh?" Marcus asked looking up and reading the bored. "Is the answer The French and Indian War?" he asked
The teacher sighed, "Yes, Marcus. But I asked you to shut the door."
"of course I will!" Marcus said happily, shutting the door, ignoring everyone's stares at him.

message 16: by Aurora (last edited Jan 10, 2009 11:42AM) (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 105 comments How bout I go home and sleep. This new seminary thing is just plain horrible. Although Nigel was 14 he claimed to everyone he could, that he was 18.

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 105 comments "Nigel what do you think you are doing?" Mr. Finagain the french teacher said sternly.
"uh...um...what you told me to do," Nigel said very seriously.
Then Mr. Finagain asked, "and how is doodling on a paper involve what I said?"
"Well, you said to do the work sheet that you handed out and then you said to make the sheet nice and neat so drawing a picture makes it nice," Nigel smiled.

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((LOLZ!!))

message 19: by Bubbles (last edited Jan 12, 2009 08:11AM) (new)

Bubbles | 34 comments Daniele felt sorry for the people that did not think Star Wars was actual history.In other words Daniele felt sorry for everyone except for the occasional person. His friends were not of the occasional person percentage. So he would have to try to convince them to change to the right ways of the force after school like always.

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((lolz again!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell would go off soon, Becca rolled her eyes at the clock she was ready to be done and be able to leave and go home to sleep.

((Is it like a weekend holiday summer or what?))

message 22: by Seth (new)

Seth (NinjaaaaaofWritingbooks) | 114 comments ((UH, I am currently listening to the first book and I LOVE IT))

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((AWESOME!! I love the books!))

Marcus jumped up as teh bell rang, He ran out of there and ran into 4 people at once. Dj, Becca, Nigel and Dnaielle.
"Oh crap sorry." he said.

message 24: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

'how did everyone appear here at once' DJ thought. "So what shall we do to today?"

((Where is the past do we want our characters to go?
Maybe doing early church history would be good.))

message 25: by Seth (new)

Seth (NinjaaaaaofWritingbooks) | 114 comments ((Yeah, then my mom just bought me books 1-5 at Dessert Book!))

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((AWESOME!! and I think Joseph Smith time would be AWESOME if that's what you mean.))
'
Marcus looked around.
"I think." he whispered. "we should go exploring that one cave...frost cave I think. My Grand-dad's told me stories about that place. Like mysterious people coming out of it." he said spookily.

message 27: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

((yes Joseph Smith time is what I mean))

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments ((Sweet we should do it!))

message 29: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

((Um people you need to post. Alexi you're doing fine))

message 30: by Aurora (last edited Jan 23, 2009 11:56AM) (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 105 comments "Sweet lets go," Nigel shouted. Too bad I didn't think of that.

message 31: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments Marcus smiled.
"Awesome. LEts get some other guys to come with us. We can bring some popcorn." he joked.

message 32: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 34 comments Daniele:Right now? Shouldn't go home and git some equipment and meet back here? Yoda would say it's unwise to do so.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry," Becca muttered to Marcus when she ran into him. Hearing them talking about the cave she quickly edged away, recentering the hair tie on her wrist as she did so.

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments Marcus smiled at her and said.
"Do you wanna come?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh," Becca said, nervously folding her arms, "Ok, I guess."

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments Marcus smiled at her.

message 37: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

"Don't worry" DJ said. "I know a few things about the frost caves, but we should get a few supplies first."

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments "That is true." Marcus said.

message 39: by Bubbles (last edited Jan 25, 2009 09:25AM) (new)

Bubbles | 34 comments " I'll bring my lightsaber" Daniele said seriously. He sounded like everyone should be comforted by this.

((I agree to Joseph Smith time.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah joseph smith time! That will be hilarious!))

Becca eyed Daniele carefully wanting to say somthing but decided against it. "What will we need to bring?"

message 41: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments "Flashlights, food. bunch of camping stuff" Marcus said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah, hold on!" Becca said holding up a hand, "Camping? Who said were spending the night?"

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments "We could get lost." Marcus pointed out.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cellular devices, wait jk were going to be in a cave." Becca laughed for a minuets then shut up waiting for someone else to say somthing.

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 246 comments "Yeah smart one." Marcus said. "So you wanna come? Bring your cellphone just in case though."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I ll come." Becca said, slightly regreting she was agreeing, "Are we going to met at the caves or what?"

message 47: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

"Let's meet at my house" DJ said. "Daniele I don't think we will need a lightsaber. We aren't going to be fighting anything.

message 48: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 34 comments "You never know there could be a secret base there or something out of the ordinary" Daniele said this defensively. "Besides I never go anywhere with out my lightsaber." Dismissing the idea of going or doing anything with out a lightsaber, obviously his friends had a lot too learn.

message 49: by Alex (last edited Jan 26, 2009 01:59PM) (new)

Alex  | 246 comments Marcus stared at him dumbfounded.
"Wow...okay...wow." he muttered, then he turned to DJ "Your house? Saturday? 5:00"

message 50: by Darkerling, still deciding a title (new)

"that should work" DJ said.

((I'll add more later))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7