Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please delete these two books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (karenvirginiaflaxman) | 115 comments Two editions of Colin White's "Edmund Dulac" appear in Edmund White's list of books and also appear in the list of Colin White's books. Please delete the two that show up in Edmund White's list of books. Thank you.

message 2: by Cait (last edited Jun 08, 2012 10:46AM) (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I'm not seeing any "Edmund Dulac" credited to Edmund White. It looks like someone must have fixed this already. If not, can you link to the misattributed books in question?

message 3: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (karenvirginiaflaxman) | 115 comments Cait wrote: "I'm not seeing any "Edmund Dulac" credited to Edmund White. It looks like someone must have fixed this already. If not, can you link to the misattributed books in question?"

I just did another search on Goodreads for "Edmund White". Here's the second page of the results of the search, showing both "Edmund Dulac" editions by COLIN White. These are the two books that also appear when you search for Colin White, but shouldn't appear in a search for Edmund White's books.

http://www.goodreads.com/search?forma...

message 4: by Amara (last edited Jun 08, 2012 11:29AM) (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Searching for "Edmund White" does not bring up a list of only his books; it brings up anything that matches those two keywords. If you want to view only those books with Edmund White as an author when you search "Edmund White", you need to click the "author" search filter.

message 5: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (karenvirginiaflaxman) | 115 comments Amara wrote: "Searching for "Edmund White" does not bring up a list of only his books; it brings up anything that matches those two keywords. If you want to view only those books with Edmund White as an author w..."

OK, thanks so very much! Sorry.