Reader's Ink discussion

State of Wonder

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol  Jones-Campbell (cajonesdoa) | 640 comments Mod
I'm almost half done with this book. Good pick Alisha. I'm really loving it. Quite a contrast from Mr. Udall. There is suspense, and very interesting people dynamics. Enjoy!!!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 384 comments Mod
I'm enjoying it as well--am about 70 pages or so in.

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 115 comments I better hurry up and get this downloaded.

message 4: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Rivera | 145 comments finished it this morning- how is everyone else coming with it?

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 384 comments Mod
I have about 100 pages to go. I love it!

message 6: by Carol (new)

Carol  Jones-Campbell (cajonesdoa) | 640 comments Mod
I finished it just over two weeks ago. I think it is an awesome book. Really really liked it. Good pick!!!

I just started "Washington" a few days ago. Hope we like it.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 251 comments I have a little over a hundred pages to go and should finish this weekend. I got a late start on the book as I had to unexpectedly request a copy off the hold list.

How I ended up on the hold list: A few weeks ago, I checked my local library's catalog at home and found there was one available copy of State of Wonder at the central library (the system has 10+ copies). I went later that day ... only to enter the library as a woman was walking up to the circulation desk with the last copy (my copy) of State of Wonder tucked under her arm. I almost tackled her ... but instead I went straight to the computers and put a hold on the next available copy like a civilized person. Sometimes being civilized is overrated, especially since I'm now rushing a bit to read what has been a very enjoyable book.