HETALIA EPIC ROLEPLAY~ (Operation Seax) discussion

AU Roleplay > Hetalia mets Black Butler

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2012 10:32AM) (new)

((Hehe~ Black Butler is about Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel made a deal with a demon, who he named Sebastian, to have the demon protect him until he can get revenge on the people who killed his parents. He lives in a large mansion and keeps on getting in trouble with supernatural beings... lets see...

Ciel- Yoite
Sebastian- me..
Finnian
Mey-rin
Balroy
Grell
William T. Spears
Elizabeth(Izzy)
Doll
Snake
(ask for one... I know I missed many)

Reapers(with William T. Spears and Grell(please post weapon.. Grell-chainsaws(may include scissors) and William(hedge clippers..)

Demons-
Gilbert
Ivan ))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((XDDDD DA RED HAIRED GENDER CONFUSED DEEMOOOON!!! YAAAY!!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((:DDD))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments ((May Ivan be a demon? All he needs is a charge. Who wants to be Russia's? I assure, he will be one hell of a butler.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure~ And I'm not sure...))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(pohhhh ciellll)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((May Ivan be a demon? All he needs is a charge. Who wants to be Russia's? I assure, he will be one hell of a butler.))"

((XDDD AH~ THE PHRASE~))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments ((But who wishes to have him as their demon? The country will have to be a young child in this RP. He will protect them with all means necessary. Also, they need to be rich and they need to have rules for him to follow. A contract.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(ah i am Ciel~)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((But who wishes to have him as their demon? The country will have to be a young child in this RP. He will protect them with all means necessary. Also, they need to be rich and they need to have ru..."

((Do you know who has Sealand?))

message 12: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 10, 2012 10:41AM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((THAT REMINDS ME, HOW DOES THE RP START?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(dunno~ Ciel is kinda the head so in Sebastiane(sp))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments ((It could start with soemone summoning Russia as their demon to fuffil something for them. That's how all the series start.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((AH! WE NEED SEALAND TT^TT))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(yes! what is cIEL SUPPosed to be, like which charrie?)*slightly confused*)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((XDDD))